9

"Soooooooooo" Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon. He is blowing his coffee, Nayeon is just looking at him.

"You like a child" Nayeon said but Jeongyeon just laugh.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, I just remember how you jealous because of my fangirls back then" Jeongyeon said while sipping his coffee.

"You said that you don't have girlfriend" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon look up to her. That question took him back.

"Yeah and what about it?"

"I didn't know that you are dating that ballerina? You really like that girl since we are in college huh" Nayeon said while looking away. She don't know that she is saying that in front of her ex.

Jeongyeon choke on his coffee with the sudden mention of his friend.

"Do you want me to be bite by the cub? If you are thinking that I'm dating her well for your information, I'm not" Jeongyeon explained but Nayeon didn't buy it.

"Tsk you just touching her face like your girlfriend tsk you are still the same" Nayeon complained instead of getting annoyed, Jeongyeon smile because Nayeon is clearly jealous.

"Are you jealous?" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon glare at him.

"Why would I?" Nayeon said while raising her eyebrows.

"Then why are asking about Mina? Mina is dating Chaeyoung and if you are thinking that she is the reason why I ghosted you-"

"Is she the reason? You lost your time on me and spend it with Mina" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon shut his lips.

"Can't answer? Maybe she is the reason" Nayeon said and she stand up but Jeongyeon stop her.

"Sit down" he said and Nayeon slam her bag in front of Jeongyeon.

"She is not the reason, okay? I know I left you hanging, I have my own reasons. It's not about you, me or even other girls. It's just something that I don't want to talk about" Jeongyeon explained but Nayeon is just looking at her.

"If you just broke up with me then I will understand but you left me alone. You don't know how much I endure all the pain you cause" Nayeon said while her tears falling in her beautiful face. She stand up and run out of the cafe.

Jeongyeon stand up and follow the woman. Jeongyeon pull her into a tight hug and kiss the top of her head.

"I'm sorry, I admitted all my mistakes to you. I fucked up that time Nayeonie, I didn't think about you" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon slowly remove Jeongyeon's arms around her.

"I will accept your sorry but please can you leave me alone"

"No, I will not" Jeongyeon answered that made Nayeon look at her.

"Let me pay all the pain I cause. I will be your slave if you want to but please don't push me away" Jeongyeon said while slowly kneeling in front of her.

"I don't think I can let you go that easy. I fucked up but I can't fucked up this time. Can I love you?" Jeongyeon asked that made Nayeon burst into tears. She don't know why Jeongyeon is doing this for her.

"Are you sure? What if you left me again once I love you again?" Nayeon asked that made Jeongyeon burst into tears as he hold Nayeon's hand and kiss it.

"This time is different, this time I'm going to make things right. I'm still stuck on you" Jeongyeon said while he is already choking on his own tears.

"I still you Nayeon, my eyes is still looking for you. My heart still beating for you, I like liking you. I just want you" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon made him to stand up.

"I won't easy on you and wipe your tears you look like a kid" Nayeon said while walking away from him.

Jeongyeon blink twice still processing what Nayeon just said. He smiled and follow the womam he love.

"I like you Nayeon" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon smile and elbow him. Jeongyeon just giggle and he is trying to wrap his arms around Nayeon but Nayeon pinch him in his side.

"Don't do that" Nayeon said while biting her lips trying not to smile. She is still not sure in her feelings but she know that she want Jeongyeon to be her side again.

She want it too.

_________________________________________