36

"Omg omg oppa she is already awake!" Naeun screamed while jumping going to Jeongyeon who is cooking food for their lunch.

He immediately turn off the stove and run to the room to see the mysterious woman. Naeun walk closer to Kyungwan and she gently hold his hand.

"Omg I don't know why I'm nervous" Naeun softy said while looking at Nayeon who is looking around.

"Ouch my head" she said

"Omg she talk" Naeun said that made Nayeon look at them. She look shocked to see Kyungwan and she look at the little girl clinging to him.

"Hi I'm sorry if I hit your head. It was an accident" Naeun suddenly said still holding to Kyungwan.

Kyungwan is still silent while looking at Nayeon. He feel his heartbeat getting faster as he look at Nayeon.

"Right...you" Nayeon said and her eyes met Kyungwan eyes. Kyungwan feel his cheeks are starting to get red.

They shocked to see Nayeon cry and they start to panic.

"Oppa did you glare at her? You are bad oppa!" Naeun said while hitting Kyungwan's shoulder.

"I-I didn't do anything! Hey I'm sorry" Kyungwan said while looking at Nayeon. She wipe her tears and look again at Kyungwan.

"Jeongyeonie why you didn't come home?" Nayeon said that made the two stop hitting each other.

"W-what?" Kyungwan said

"Jeongyeon, you are Jeongyeon can't you remember?" Nayeon said and Kyungwan shook his head.

"She is weird oppa. Why she calling you Jeongyeon? You are Kyungwan right?" Naeun said while looking at Jeongyeon.

"I don't know, why I am feeling something" Kyungwan said and he really confused right, now.

"My head hurts" Kyungwan said while he run away and go to the sea shore.

Naeun also follow her brother while Nayeon left their confused as well.

"What happen?" Nayeon said

Meanwhile Sana and Tzuyu decided to follow the girl who clinging to Jeongyeon earlier.

"We need to corner her" Sana whisper while glaring at the girl. Tzuyu look at her and he roll his eyes.

"Can we just talk to her?" Tzuyu said and Sana hit his shoulder. Tzuyu groan in pain while massaging it.

"Pabo, she might deny it"

"She might but I guess she will not. Let's go" Tzuyu said and they approach the girl who is smiling while selling her product.

"Uhm excuse me" Tzuyu said and the girl look back. She smile at him. Sana observe her more.

"Yes?"

"Uhm perhaps do you this guy? He is our friend and he is missing for about 3 years. It happen that we saw him walking around" Tzuyu said while showing Jeongyeon's photo.

Sana saw how her eyes went wide when she saw Jeongyeon's picture. But she immediately change her expression.

"A good actress" Sana whisper

"I'm sorry no, I didn't saw him" she deny while she fix her clothes. Tzuyu smile at her and hide his phone.

"Thank you, I'm Tzuyu by the way and this is my girlfriend Sana. If you see him please contact me" Tzuyu said while he handed his number.

"Okay, I'm Yuju anyway" she said and Tzuyu bid his goodbye while dragging Sana away from her.

"She is lying!" Sana burst out and Tzuyu just pat her head.

"I know, don't worry I already contact my friend to investitage" Tzuyu said while smiling at Sana.

Sana smile and hug Tzuyu so tight.

"Don't worry, we will get back our friend" he said while kissing Sana's forehead.

_________________________________

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows while calling Nayeon. It's already 7 at night and Nayeon still not back.

"Yow wassup?" Lisa said while smiling at Jennie.

"Wassup your face. Move away" Jennie said while stomping her feet because Nayeon is still not answering her phone.

"Honestly you have to let go Nayeon. She is still in love with Jeongyeon, I can see that" Lisa said that made Jennie raise her eyebrows.

"I will not get back to you" she said and Lisa just ignore her.

"Well it's okay for me that you will not get back to me but atleast consider your feelings. There is a chance that Jeongyeon will go back. You will just hurt yourself. Get out already before it's too late" Lisa straightly said and she left Jennie their speechless.

Jennie mess her hair and scream in frustation.

Lisa words hit her.

_________________________________

"No signal" Nayeon whisper while looking at her phone. She is afraid to go outside and she is already hungry.

"It's 7pm already, I wonder they already eat" Nayeon said while peeking at the door. She fall when someone open the door.

"Oh sorry, here hold my hand" he said while Nayeon is starstuck at Kyungwan. She slowly hold Kyungwan's hand and she feel the spark that she feel when she hold Jeongyeon's hands.

"Are you hurt?" Kyungwan said and Nayeon shook her head.

"Uhm your hand" he said and Nayeon quickly let go of his hand.

She follow Kyungwan to the table where Naeun is patiently waiting to eat.

"Let's eat, feel free" Kyungwan said and he smile at her. Nayeon nodded her head and sit down facing Naeun.

"Hi unnie my name is Naeun" Nauen said while smiling at her.

"Hi, Nayeon" Nayeon said that made them smile.

"I'm curious unnie why are you calling my brother Jeongyeon? He is Kyungwan" Naeun said and Kyungwan just listening to them.

"He look like my boyfriend who is missing for about 3 years" Nayeon said while looking at Kyungwan.

Kyungwan choke on his food and he quickly drink the water beside him.

"3 years?" Kyungwan said and Nayeon nodded her head.

It's almost 3 years when his accident. He just found himself not remembering anything.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. It just that he really look like you" Nayeon said

"It's okay" Kyungwan said and he is really bother about the woman beside her.

She is something that important to him.

_________________________________