15

"Hello?" Jeongyeon get his phone while he is walking away, he is streaming right now and someone call him.

"Hello it's Jennie!"

"OH JENNIE KIM?!" Jeongyeon said with a full excitement on his face. He heared Jennie's chuckled that made him giggle.

"Well it's me Mr. Yoo anyway I have something to offer if it's okay" Jennie said in the other line.

"It depends it's illegal then no" Jeongyeon said while laughing, he heared Jennie's laugh. Jennie is Jeongyeon's first crush when he was in college.

Before he met Nayeon, he already know about Jennie. Jeongyeon plans to court her but unfornately she is taken.

"Of course it's legal! My wife and I have a business gaming equipments. I wonder if you want to be our model" Jennie explained and Jeongyeon think about it.

"Oh wife?" Jeongyeon asked that made Jennie giggle

"Yes yes, so are you free today? We can talk about it" Jennie said and Jeongyeon nodded his head even though Jennie can't see it.

"Maybe tomorrow? I'm middle of my stream" Jeongyeon said

"OH OMG SORRY!"

"Hahaha nah it's okay, so bye see you" Jeongyeon said and he ended the call. He get back on the work, after he ended the stream.

He take bath and after he finish. He want to check Mina with Nayeon. He is kind of worried what Nayeon could do to Mina.

"Im!" Jeongyeon knock on the door but minutes passed and no one dare to open the door.

He sigh and he tries to knock again and again until Nayeon open it with her eyebrows are meeting in the middle.

"WHAT?" she said that made Jeongyeon laugh

"I'm going to check if Mina is okay?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon raise her eyebrows to him.

"She is fine, well she is not bad as I thought"

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon smile to him

"Nothing, don't distrub us we are playing" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon speechless. He smile knowing that Nayeon and Mina are going well.

He just smile and he walk going to the parking. He is going buy some grocery and he plan to cook something for the two ladies.

While he was at the entrance and expensive looking car enter the parking lot. Jeongyeon ignore it and get inside of his car.

He start his car when he saw the man in his 60s while he is with a tall man. Jeongyeon start to shiver when he saw him again. Something strike Jeongyeon that made him can't breathe.

He quickly drive his car out of the building while he was sweating so much. Jeongyeon remember how cruel that man is, how he hurt him and how Jeongyeon suffer because of him.

He calm himself and go to the grocery store. Jeongyeon is shopping when someone bump into his shoulder. He look at it who it is.

"Oh Jeong" Jihyo said while smiling, she is with her boyfriend. Jeongyeon smile at them and he notice that they really bought alot.

"Hi Ji how are you?" Jeongyeon asked and he hug his bestfriend while Daniel is looking at him.

"Fine, anyway where is Mina?" Jihyo asked and Jeongyeon smile at her, he pat her head that made Daniel look at him with a threat in his eyes.

"She is at my place well Nayeon's place to be exact-"

"OMG DID YOU TWO CAME BACK?!" Jihyo said and Jeongyeon cover his ear while glaring at her.