25

"Jeongyeon wait!" Tzuyu shout while they are chasing Jeongyeon who is running down the street.

"I'm fucking tired" Dahyun said and he collasp in the street. Chaeyoung start to panic and he contact their other friends to pick them up.

"Tzu let him find her" Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu nodded his head. They carry Dahyun to the nearest bench while they were waiting for the others.

Jeongyeon manage to locate Nayeon's location. Thanks that she bought her phone with her. Nayeon is near the bridge and he is worry about what she will do.

Jeongyeon felt the numb in his legs but he continue to run. He is already in the edge of the bridge when he saw Nayeon who is looking down.

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon call her and Nayeon flinch to see Jeongyeon. She quickly climb up but Jeongyeon hold her and he get out Nayeon.

He is holding Nayeon so tight and he feels that Nayeon is crying in his arms. He just let her cry and kiss her head.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon are going home now while he is holding Nayeon who is spacing out.

Jeongyeon decided to bring her at his condo. While their friends are already taking an action to make President Im pay for what he did.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked her but Nayeon is just spacing out. Her eyes are not alive like he usually saw Nayeon.

It feels different.

"Okay, take a rest. I love you" Jeongyeon said as he kiss her forehead. He let Nayeon sleep at his bed while he contact Nayeon's mother.

"Something is wrong" Jeongyeon said and he heared Nayeon's mother sigh. He is starting to tear up because he knows that kind of action.

"I will fetch her tomorrow" she said and he ended the call.

He lay beside her and he wrap his hands around her waist. Nayeon pull closer still her eyes are close. Jeongyeon kiss her forehead while rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry if I cause another problem to you" Jeongyeon said as his tears fall down to his face.

"Take a rest bunny" he said before he fall asleep in her arms. And Nayeon sure heared it all.

_________________________________

"The news really spread faster" Chaeyoung said as he munch his bread while Jeongyeon is looking at the news.

The news reported about President Im mental illnes and his dirty work at the company. The police decided to close their company and the employees have no choice but to look another job.

"Are you sure that you are letting Nayeon noona go?" Dahyun asked and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"She is not on her right mind dubu, let her spend her time with her mother. She is longing for her mother's love, she deserve all the love" Jeongyeon explained as he hold the ostrich keychain that is Nayeon suppose to gave.

"What about you? You endure a lot of shit. Are you going to take a break?" Tzuyu asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I will go home and take care of my sister. I will comeback if everything is fine" Jeongyeon said and the three nodded their head.

Meanwhile Mina already came home and she is about to surprise Jeongyeon but it surprise to see Chaeyoung drinking a strawberry milkshake.

Chaeyoung cough and he slowly retreat while Jeongyeon is at the bathroom doing his own business.

"Oh you came back" Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded his head. Mina get inside and she sit one meter away from Chaeyoung.

"Chae help me- oh hi" Jeongyeon said while he saw Mina smiling to him. Jeongyeon is just looking at them while he is sitting in the middle of them.

"You know what just kiss already! I'm frustated!" Jeongyeon suddenly shout that made the two burn in red.

"Kiss? Are you crazy?!" Chaeyoung said while choking Jeongyeon that made Mina laugh at them.

"We will talk Jeong, anyway how are you?" Mina asked while Chaeyoung slowly let go of Jeongyeon.

"I don't know, anyway I'm going to home. I will left my things here and you two can talk now byeeee" Jeongyeon said while running away.

"Crackhead" Mina whispered and she look back Chaeyoung who is looking away.

"Where is my hug and kisses? You promise me- humph" Mina smile when Chaeyoung press his lips against her. Mina smile more and she pull Chaeyoung closer as their kisses went deeper.

_________________________________

Jeongyeon go out of the building and he saw the guard that is wanting in front of his car.

"Sir! Can I talk to you?" the guard said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"The coffee is great, right?" the guard said while sipping into his coffee. Jeongyeon nodded his head and he feels the warm around the area.

"This is good huh" Jeongyeon said that made the guard smile.

"Sir I'm sorry if I didn't introduce myself to you. My name is Park Jinyoung (older one), I didn't say to you that I used to be Ms. Nayeon's bodyguard" Jinyoung said that made Jeongyeon look at him.

"Really? But I didn't saw you when we are dating"

"I stop when Ms. Nayeon got into college. I knew about you and Ms. Nayeon. I can see that you really love her"

"My love for her never change, still her"

"I'm much more relief that she is already on her mother. Because from the start I work at Im Nayeon doesn't really get her freedom. Pressure, a lot of pressure that she received from her father and I'm glad that she met you.

Honestly President Im really likes you to be his son in law but something came up that make his decision turn around. Then that is the start he develop the illness" Jinyoung explained and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"Acceptance" Jeongyeon said and Jinyoung nodded his head.

"Mrs. Im is going to Switzerland Ms. Nayeon is going with her" Jinyoung said that made Jeongyeon froze

"Can you wait for her to come back?"

"Yes"

_________________________________