4

Jeongyeon is sitting in Nayeon's office while his eyes are roaming around. He still can't believe that Nayeon own this.

"I still can't believe that you own this" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon raise her eyebrows.

"Tsk"

"Uhu for a manager you are so friendly huh" Jeongyeon said with full sarcastic in his voice. Nayeon glare at him that made him laugh.

"Try to be friendly Ms. Im" Nayeon slam the papers in front of him that made Jeongyeon laugh more.

"Grumpy" Jeongyeon whispered and he read the condo offer that made him amaze.

All the condo are expensive but it's worth it since it is beautiful and it looks like someone really design this.

"I want this" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look at him. Nayeon mentally curse since the one that Jeongyeon pointed out is right next to her condo.

"It's expensive, are you okay with it?" Nayeon said, she is trying to be friendly because he is a customer but she can't help to annoy him.

"Expensive or not, I'm okay with it. The space is big and there is a two rooms. I can make that as my gaming room" Jeongyeon said with a sweet smile on his face.

He loves to tease Nayeon, her expression really excites him.

"Gosh if you are not customer" Nayeon whispered

"Did you say something?" Jeongyeon asked and he lean over that made Nayeon stand up.

"I said follow me, my assistant will guide you" Nayeon said and she abput to call her assistant but Jeongyeon say something.

"Oh I thought that you are the one will guide me? The customer service is really low and their owner is grumpy" Nayeon put away her phone and she roll her eyes.

"Follow me sir" Nayeon said with a force smile on her smile. Jeongyeon smile and follow Nayeon.

Nayeom tour Jeongyeon inside of the condo and Jeongyeon can't help but to amaze how Nayeon grow.

From a shy girl to a confident woman makes him think that he made Nayeon like that.

"So how is it? If you want it then we can settle" Nayeon said while looking at Jeongyeon. Nayeon refuse to look at his eyes, she might fall again like when they were in college.

"Settle of what, our relationship?" Jeongyeon teased and Nayeon glare at him.

"If you don't want to get this then don't, you are wasting my time-" Nayeon froze when Jeongyeon hold her arm.

"I will get it even though I didn't check it. Tell me how can I pay, I will today full" Jeongyeon said and he let go of Nayeon's arms. He get out to call his friends that he found a place to stay.

"What the" Nayeon said and she fan herself, she look at the mirror and she saw her face in red.

"Get yourself Nayeon, he hurt you" Nayeon convince herself and go out to gave the contract to Jeongyeon.

"You can pay a downpayment-"

"I'm going to pay full" Jeongyeon said and he look at Nayeon, who is looking away.

"Okay" she said shortly and she let Jeongyeon sign the contract.

"Can I use the condo right now? My things are on the way" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon widen her eyes.

"As in right now?"

"Why? I already paid" Jeongyeon said with his pouty lips that made Nayeon raise her eyebrows.

"Fine, I will tell my staff to help you" Nayeon said and she is going to go out when Jeongyeon say something.

"Thank you and I'm sorry" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look back at him.

"What for?"

"Uhm for everything? I just want to say sorry to you" Jeongyeon said, he wants to say sorry for what he did in the past.

Nayeon chuckled and she remember how she get hurt because of him.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care anymore" Nayeon said and she left Jeongyeon there looking at her leaving the office.

Jeongyeon go out and he saw his friends helping the staff to pick up his things.

"Yow hyung, wow the place is nice" Dahyun said while holding a box

"Yeah, it's good but the owner is grumpy" Jeongyeon said that made the three laugh.

"Wait, do you know the owner?" Tzuyu asked as they go up. Jeongyeon doesn't know that the room beside him is Nayeon.

"Yeah, the one that I ghosted" Jeongyeon said that made Chaeyoung choke on his water.

"Wtf? Should I visit you sometimes? God I want to see you two-" Chaeyoung said but Jeongyeon slap his mouth because he saw Nayeon and Sana talking at the hallway.

"Keep quiet" Jeongyeon said and the two woman notice their presence.

"I call you later" Sana said and she bid her goodbye to Nayeon. Tzuyu is about to greet Sana but she ignore him that made Tzuyu pout.

"Hi noona!!" Dahyun wave at Nayeon, and Nayeon ignore them.

"Yeah she is really grumpy" Dahyun whispered and the two laugh as they help Jeongyeon to fix his things.

_________________________________________