6

"Go Yoo Jeongyeon!!" Jeongyeon smile and he wink at those girls who is cheering. The girls can't stop squealing while one girl is already annoy.

Jeongyeon position himself at the 3 point line as his teammates pass the ball to him and he quickly shoot the ball.

The crowd cheer as their university won the tournament. Jeongyeon's teammates run to him and give him a tight hug. Nayeon stand up and she glare at those girls who is cheering for him.

She is walking outside of the gym with a book in her arms and she is playing a music in her earphones. She is about to hit the guy who hold her arm when she realize it was Jeongyeon.

"Why did you leave? You didn't wait for me" Jeongyeon whine that made Nayeon flick his forehead.

"Get yourself Yoo, I'm going home" Nayeon said with an irratation in her voice. She is so pissed to the girls who is cheering for him.

"Hey Im are you not really answered my question? I'm already courting you for about months" Jeongyeon as he follow Nayeon. She ignore him and continue walking while the students are already looking at them.

"Hey Im Nayeon!" Jeongyeon said and he grab Nayeon's hand.

"You are so hard to get" Jeongyeon said and he stop when someone pull him.

"Jeongyeon oppa, can we take photo?" the girl said and she is trying to seduce Jeongyeon but his eyes still stuck on Nayeon who is walking away.

"I'm sorry I have something to do-"

"Get off your hands or I will cut it" Nayeon said and she raise her eyebrows to the girl. She slowly let go of Jeongyeon and she say sorry.

"This is why I- fuck I'm going home" Nayeon said she is going to walk away when Jeongyeon grab Nayeon's hand and drag her to the empty room.

He locked it and smirk at Nayeon.

"Grumpy grandma" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon choke him with her earphones. Jeongyeon is about to remove the earphones but he froze when Nayeon kiss him.

"I fucking hate Yoo" Nayeon said with the furious glare, Jeongyeon turn into red tomato while Nayeon let go of him.

"I hate those girls" Nayeon said, Jeongyeon come back to his senses and he smirk when he realized that Nayeon is jealous.

"Are you jealous?" Jeongyeon said while raising his eyebrows up and down. Nayeon kick him in his leg that made Jeongyeon groan in pain.

"For a woman your kick is strong" Jeongyeon said and he sit in the chair while touching where Nayeon kick it.

"Can you atleast be friendly to me?"

"No" Nayeon said and she look away. She is not that mean but something trigger her inner beast that made her look like that.

"Come here" Jeongyeon said and he pull Nayeon closer to him. Nayeon tries to be cold to him but she can't she is getting weak because of his touches.

"When I said I like you I mean it, okay?" Jeongyeon said as he wrap his arms around Nayeon's waist.

"You are the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Don't get jealous and be mine already" Jeongyeon said and he look up to Nayeon who is soft now.

She remove Jeongyeon's arms on her waist and sit in front of him. She can't deny that she is really falling for him. His charms are irresistible. Nayeon cup his face and smile.

"Okay" she said with a brightest smile

"W-what do you mean?"

"We are together now like boyfriend and girlfriend" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon smile in joy.

He lean closer to kiss Nayeon and he move his lips. He stop and look at Nayeon who is burning in red.

"You don't know how to kiss?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon slowly nodded her head. It was just a peck earlier and it was Nayeon's first kiss.

"I will teach you" Jeongyeon said and he lean closer again to connect their lips. Jeongyeon move his lips as he felt that Nayeon is following what his lips doing.

Jeongyeon bit her lips as he enter his tongue inside of Nayeon's mouth. Nayeon tightly hold into Jeongyeon's muscular shoulder and she push Jeongyeon she is catching her breathe while Jeongyeon is smiling at her.

"I love you Im" Jeongyeon said and he kiss Nayeon's forehead.

"Why the fuck I dream those shit?" Nayeon said as she open her eyes. The pain in her head strike her that made close her eyes again.

"Wait where I am?" Nayeon said and she sit up she notice that she is wearing a black large t shirt. She roam her eyes and it was not her room.

"What the fuck?" Nayeon said and she check if she still have her undergarments.

"Yuho are you awake?" Jeongyeon said while peeping in the door with his pouty lips.

"WHY I AM HERE?!" Nayeon shouted and Jeongyeon cover his ears.

"Too early to shout" he said while walking away to get the hangover soup and a medicine for hangover.

Nayeon look around and she notice that she is in Jeongyeon's room. It was filled with gaming consoles and games.

"Why I can't remember what happen yesterday?" Nayeon said and she tries to remember but she can't.

"Yow eat this and go to your place. My body aches" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon is glaring at him.

"What? I didn't do anything" Jeongyeon said

"How come-"

"Hush I will explain" he said and Nayeon glare at him

"You interrupt me" Nayeon said but Jeongyeon ignore her

"So I'm going home and I saw you walking like a zombie like this" Jeongyeon said and he copy what zombie walk is.

"You are really stupid" Nayeon whispered and Jeongyeon look back to her with a thin smile.

"Be thankful that I found you. It's dangerous to walk in the street alone plus you are drunk"

"Why did you bring me here, if you can bring me at my place?"

"I can't find your key" Jeongyeon answered and Nayeon roll her eyes

"I'm using passcode stupid and also how come I change my clothes? Did you-"

"Hep hep hep I called Sana to take care of you" Jeongyeon explained and he blow the soup. He is going to feed Nayeon but she is blanky looking at him.

"I have hands" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon let her eat.

"Drink this and you can back to your place. I have work" Jeongyeon said and he is going out when he look back again.

"Also lock my door before your leave" Jeongyeon said and he run to his gaming room to download another sponsored game.

Nayeon sigh and she is thinking if she was to mean.

_________________________________________