35

"Do we really need to pretend that we don't know him? Chae let's tell him!" Mina said while holding Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Baby I don't know how to say to him like that. Let's observe him"  Chaeyoung said as he sit down while sipping at his coffee.

"Can we just like hello dude you are Jeongyeon can't you remember? Like that" Mina said, she is already frustated about what happen.

She is eager to get Jeongyeon back. She wants her game buddy to be back.

"You're funny, come here and hug me" Chaeyoung said as Mina launch herself to him and buried her head in Chaeyoung's neck. Smelling his manly scent that Mina love about him.

"Take things slow, I always told you that. Remember when we broke up? I told you that" Chaeyoung said as he kiss Mina's head that made her smile.

"Yeah but-"

"Listen we will get him no matter what" Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded her head.

As Tzuyu and Sana talk about what Tzuyu knows they decided to check on Kyungwan that really looks like Jeongyeon.

"He is Jeongyeon" Sana said while looking at him. Tzuyu wrap his arms around Sana when he saw some guys looking at her.

"Are you listening?" Sana asked while looking at Tzuyu. She lean over to kiss Tzuyu's cheeks that made him blush.

"Ignore them and listen to me" Tzuyu nervously nodded his head and look at Sana.

"Who is that?" Sana asked when she saw a girl who is smiling at Kyungwan.

"Did you met her yesterday?" Sana asked and Tzuyu shook his head.

"No" he answered shortly

"Something is fishy" Sana said while staring at the girl who is clinging at Kyungwan's arms like a koala.

Meanwhile Nayeon and Jennie are on the airpot to go to the Hawaii for their vacation. Actually it was Jennie's friends but she told Nayeon to come with her.

Nayeon feels uncomfortable the whole travel because Jennie's ex wife Lisa come with them.

"Hey are you okay?" Jennie asked Nayeon, she notice that the latter is spacing out and it keeps her getting worry.

"Yeah, just thinking some things" Nayeon answer while she smile at Jennie. She pat Nayeon's head and try to sleep.

Who says that Jennie is comfortable? No she is not, Lisa presence keeps bothering her and also her stares.

It's bothering her and her heart.

They already arrive at the Hawaii, Jennie quickly hold Nayeon's hand when Lisa passed by their direction.

"Let's go" Rosè said while carrying her bag while they nodded as they follow her.

"Wow" Nayeon said while looking at the whole room.

"Now I know why it is expensive" Nayeon said, Jennie is fixing their things.

"Well I choose the best one so that we can enjoy our vacation here. And also to relax, you really focus on working" Jennie said that made Nayeon smile.

Nayeon admitted that Jennie is really a girlfriend material and a wife material also but her heart is already belong to someone.

"Can I go outside?" Nayeon said while getting her bag

"Yeah, I will stay here. Take a nap" Jennie said and Nayeon nodded her head.

It doesn't matter if Jennie would come to her or not. Nayeon walk down to the various stalls in the side walk.

Nayeon smile when she saw a bunch of kiddos dancing cutely. Nayeon laugh and she take a picture. After that she move her camera to shot the breathless view.

The moment she click her camera someone passed by and made Nayeon flinched. She quickly put down her camera and look around.

"Jeongyeon" she whisper while trying to find the guy. She look at her camera and tears start to fall when her camera capture the one she is looking for.

"Hello detective? I saw Jeongyeon here in Hawaii. Did you really check here in Hawaii?" Nayeon quickly called the private investigator she hired.

"I was about to maam. I will go there with my partner please send me the picture. Thank you" He said and Nayeon nodded her head.

"Okay thank you"

"Jeongyeon where are you? I miss you" Nayeon said as she witness the beautiful sunset.

She is sitting at the sea side while her feet on the beautiful sand splashing the ocean water.

"Why did you not text me or call me?" Nayeon said as she look at the picture she took earlier.

He got tan and the smile on his face is still the same. The man that Nayeon love the most.

"The eyes is you" Nayeon said

"Come here you little- I'M JOKING!" a familiar laugh made Nayeon look back and she widen her eyes when she saw Jeongyeon running away from a little girl.

"Jeongyeon" she said while slowly stand up. Little she didn't know that they were playing football.

"Look out!" the girl said and the ball landed on Nayeon's head that made her faint.

"Oh my god Naeun what did you do?!" Kyungwan said while looking at the familiar woman who is fainted.

"It's her fault!" Naeun defended, Kyungwan curse and he look at the woman.

Strangely his heart start to beat faster as he look at the woman's face. Naeun stare at Kyungwan and she show a silly smile.

"She is pretty right?" the little girl tease while poking Kyungwan's cheeks.

"What the fuck, let's bring her to our house. This is your fault" Kyungwan said while carrying her.

"She is heavy"

"Oppa do you think she will get mad for hitting her?" Naeun asked while following Kyungwan.

"Yeah, she will bite your ass" he said that made Naeun kick his legs.

"That hurts!" Kyungwan shouted

"She look like an angel unlike-"

"Naeun" Kyungwan warned Naeun that made her roll eyes. Kyungwan can't stop looking at the familiar woman in his arms.

"Yeah whatever, she look friendly. I wanna know her" Naeun say while jumping to see Nayeon.

"Yeah and keep quite you are noisy" Kyungwan said and Naeun just roll her eyes again.

"Strange but you are beautiful" he whisper while looking at Nayeon

_________________________________

Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I was really busy in helping my brother to his online classes.

I will try to update as much as possible so that I cam rest for while🤡 But I publish new story well I can't help but to publish.

If you read after moon which also a 2yeon fanfic, I made a revised version meaning original character name and also more explosure of other characters.

You can check my profile, anyway it's filipino it's suppose to be english but I change it.

Anyway have a good day!