20

The party just start, actually it was the announcement of the new endorser of a certain cosmetic. While Nayeon and Jeongyeon are sitting in the table, the camera suddenly focus on them and they ask to take of picture.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon just nodded their head, smile at the camera while the SaTzu couple are on the backstage. Sana and Momo are the new endorser while Tzuyu being a supportive boyfriend, he is the one who checks Sana if anything she need.

"You look so beautiful uwu I love you" Tzuyu said while poking Sana's chubby cheeks and Sana just giggle while smiling at him.

"Hey love birds did Dahyun join?" Momo asked and she is smiling at the two.

"Yeah, you know fix everything. I'm the one who is getting stressed" Tzuyu said to Momo still his eyes on Sana. Momo roll her eyes because of the romantic scene in front of her.

"His pride is so argh annoying" Momo said and she calm herself because the announcement is coming up.

"Sana is one of the endorser, right?" Dahyun asked while putting a chocolate on his mouth.

"Yeah why?" Jeongyeon asked and he look around if he knew someone.

"Well I heared that there is two new endorser. Noona are you not the other one?" Dahyun asked and Nayeon quickly shook her head.

"What do you think of me? A celebrity? I'm a business woman dubu" Nayeon answered and she notice that Jeongyeon is looking for somoene. She nudge Jeongyeon and glare at him.

"Are you looking for someone?" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon shook his head.

"Nothing, usually I saw some of my co worker or someone I knew attending this kind of event" Jeongyeon answered

"Anyway I wonder how feels like a celebrity" Dahyun suddenly said that made them look at him.

"It's not good" Jeongyeon answered, Dahyun look at him.

"Why? You are not celebrity" Dahyun said Jeongyeon just made face and their attention land on the main stage when the mc start to introduce the new endorser.

They saw Tzuyu getting back on the table to watch his girlfriend shining on the stage. His eyes went heart when Sana wink at him and Dahyun cover his eyes.

"Let go of me!" Tzuyu said while removing Dahyun's hands, Dahyun is laughing but it stop when he recognize the other endoser.

"She look like a barbie" Tzuyu said while poiting at Momo who is smiling at the camera with Sana. Dahyun elbow him and look away.

"I thought you two are okay?" Jeongyeon asked and Dahyun shook his head.

"Well something came up, I didn't know that she is dating someone" Dahyun said while he back at Momo.

"Oh Heechul? From what I know they already broke up" Nayeon said and Dahyun look at her

"Really? Maybe you just fooling me" Dahyun said, she shook her head and she point at Momo.

"Listen to her interview later" Nayeon said and they listen to the interview. Sana is the first to interview and she is smiling so sweet that made Tzuyu fall for her over and over again.

"How do you feel when you are the new endorser?" the mc asked and Sana smile before she answer it

"Well it's really happy and it's new to me. Like I was just an artist and it's really an accomplish" Sana answered

"The fans of yours are asking about your private life. Chou Tzuyu the only son of the Chou Genetal Hospital, what is your relationship with him?"

Sana look at Tzuyu first and she smile at the camera