21

Morning came and Jeongyeon stretch his arms. He look at the bed if Nayeon was there but his heart fall when he saw Nayeon sleeping while her tears are falling in her eyes.

"Did you cry?" Jeongyeon asked while wiping it, Nayeon wake up when she feels the warm touch of Jeongyeon.

"M-morning" Nayeon said and she remove Jeongyeon's hand on her face. She quickly stand up and go to the bathroom.

Jeongyeon stand up and fix the comforter. He knock on the door and he heared Nayeon saying yes.

"I'm going back, let's have a breakfast at my place. I will cook" Jeongyeon said and he go out.

He is happily cooking when he receive a message from Mina. He smile when he saw Ray's picture while smelling the flowers beside him.

"Should I adopt a new dog? Maybe Nayeon would like it" he said and he fix the table.

He take a bath while Nayeon is slowly getting inside and she heared Jeongyeon's singing. Nayeon put the fresh bread that she bought at the bakery near them.

Nayeon tries to remove about what she saw but it's really killing her. She don't know why it happen. How did it happen, does Jeongyeon knew about this.

A lot of question running in her mind and she didn't know that Jeongyeon is already in front of her. Jeongyeon tap her cheeks that made her flinched.

"You are spacing out, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon look at his eyes, worry written in his eyes while Jeongyeon checking her if she is hot or not.

"You are warm, hey are you really okay?" Jeongyeon asked again and Nayeon nodded her head. Jeongyeon smile and kiss her forehead, they were quitely when Nayeon ask something.

"Uhm how is your mother? Your father" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon look at her, he quickly look away and he clear his thoart.

"Mom is still working at the stall while dad is no longer leaving with us" Jeongyeon answered honestly while lowering his head. Nayeon notice the simple action of Jeongyeon.

"What happen?" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon just smile at her

"Anyway I was thinking about adopting a dog, do you want to come with me?" Jeongyeon asked and his like trying to avoid the question. Nayeon just smile and nodded her head.

"Yeah sure" Nayeon said, Jeongyeon smile at her and then he pat her head.

Nayeon excuse herself that she is going somewhere related to her work. While Jeongyeon start his streaming.

After his work and he text Nayeon where is she but hours passed. Nayeon doesn't reply to him, he just ignore it cause he thinks that maybe she just busy.

"Finally I could do some work out" Dahyun while stretching his arms. Jeongyeon laugh at him and he start from the threadmill.

He is running slowly while Dahyun fasten his run and Jeongyeon curse he run faster as it's gets faster.

"What the fuck Kim Dahyun" Jeongyeon said and he is sweating so much. He is trying to slow it down while Dahyun is laughing and he faster it again.

"I fucking kill you" Jeongyeon said and he turn off. He quickly run towards Dahyun and they were running around the gym until Jeongyeon gets him.

They laugh at each other and thet continue working out. Since Tzuyu is busy at his work at the hospital, the two were having their bonding.

"I wish my bro is here" Dahyun said while looking outside. Jeongyeon sipping his frappe and his phone ring.

Warning: Self harm

"Hello?" Jeongyeon answered and Dahgyun let him do what he is doing.

"Jeongyeon-ah please go here at the hospital...your sister" his mother said that made Jeongyeon stand up. Dahyun look at him, Jeongyeon's lips and his hands are start to shake.

"Can you drive my car? Let's go to the hospital" Jeongyeon said while he throw his keys to Dahyun.

They quickly go out and drive to the hospital. Jeongyeon is biting his nails while looking outside of the window.

"Calm down" Dahyun said and he fasten his drive. Jeongyeon can't stop thinking about what happen to her sister this time.

He can't bare to see his sister like that again. He can't handle another heartache. They already arrive at the hospital and they quickly run to the room where his sister was.

"What happen?" Jeongyeon asked and he saw his older sister sleeping peacefully while his mother is crying beside her.

"Did she do it again?" Jeongyeon asked his mother nodded her head and Jeongyeon sit down at the chair while he mess his hair.

"Argh! Did anything happen again?" Jeongyeon asked while Dahyun rub his back and his mother slowly nodded her head.

"I thought she is getting better? Did her psychologist do their job?" Jeongyeon said

"I don't know, her co worker just call me that she cut her wrist again" her mother said and Jeongyeon close his eyes.

"You know your sister she won't do that if there's no reason. I'm afraid Jeongyeon" her mother said

"Make her stay at the house mom. Watch her for me" Jeongyeon said and he go oyt before his mother saw him cry again.

Dahyun is following him back to his car.

"Let it out" Dahyun said and he rub Jeongyeon's back, he is starting to sob until he stop.

Jeongyeon go home with a heavy heart. One thing in his mind right now. Nayeon, he needs Nayeon's hug and touch. He badly need it.

He is in front of Nayeon's door and he start to knock but no one is answering. He knock again and no one is answering. He did it again and again but still no one is answering.

He chose to sit in front of it and buried his head down on his legs. He wait until he fall asleep.

Morning came and Jeongyeon wake up when someone shake him. He thought that it was Nayeon but Tzuyu wake him up.

"Why are you sleeping there? Are you drunk?" Tzuyu asked and Jeongyeon shook his head. He immediately stand up and knock again.

"I think Nayeon noona is not there" Tzuyu said that made him look at him.

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu sigh

"She is with Sana last night, I visit Sana and I saw Nayeon noona playing with her switch. I didn't know that she had a switch" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"Why she didn't text me" Jeongyeon whispered and they got inside.

_________________________________