8

"Mina! Mina!" Chaeyoung said as he follow his girlfriend. Mina furrowed her eyebrows and look back at Chaeyoung.

"I hate you" Mina said that made Chaeyoung sigh and he let the girl walk away from him.

"This is problem" Chaeyoung said as he go back to his studio. The staff around him greet him and he just gave them a small smile on his attractive face.

"Yow dude how is the talk?" Jungkook said and he notice that his favorite producer is having a bad day.

Jungkook is an idol and mostly Chaeyoung is the one who produce and write his songs. Chaeyoung is a producer, a talented producer, a song writer also a singer if he want tho.

"It's bad, anyway let's back to work" Chaeyoung said and the rest of the day he spend his day at the studio.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon is busy setting up his stream for today. He check himself if he is already ready for the stream.

And 1 2 3 the stream start

"Heyow wassup my dudes how are you today?" Jeongyeon with full energetic in his voice. He check the comments stream and he is glad that everybody is already tune in.

"Well that's great, so if y'all asking if I'm yeah I'm okay hehe" Jeongyeon said while grining widely.

"Anyone is excited for our game today?" Jeongyeon and he laugh when he saw the hype from his fans.

"So I'm thinking that if I play another game today, this is really hot game today. Do you know what is it?"

"Okay so it's Mobile Legends! I'm familiar with these types of games. This is actually my first time. You know guys I mostly more on shooting games cause it's fun to shoot other people" he said while laughing at his own saying. He get his phone and open the game.

"Actually I already made an account. Let's start" Jeongyeon said while he is already tap the classic mode.

While in the Jeongyeon can't stop cursing and shouting how dumb his team mates is.

"ARGH TANK TANK BE WITH THE MARKSMAN!" Jeongyeon shouted and he almost smash his phone. His fans are just laughing how cute he is when he gets pissed because of the game.

Meanwhile Nayeon is doing her work when she heared a man that is shouting behind of her office.

She groan she is already annoyed. She can't concentrate at her work because of the un​nec​es​sary noise.

"This is Jeongyeon I know it" she said and she stomp her feet while getting out.

She take a breathe and hardly knock on his door. Jeongyeon paused as he heared the knock on his door.

"Oh wait guys, I think my pizza is already here" Jeongyeon said and he left his fans there. He is holding his wallet and happily walk going to his door.

"My pizza is he- oh" Jeongyeon said and he look shocked to see Nayeon in her casual look that made Jeongyeon stunned.

Nayeon is wearing a black crop top paired with white shorts and she even look hot because of her glasses and her hair is in bun.

"U-uhm do you need something?" he asked and he tries not to scan her but he failed.

"I need you to lower your voice while doing your work or anything else. You are disturbing me" Nayeon said while raising her head.

"Well you just disturb my feelings for you" Jeongyeon whispered

"What?"

"Nothing, I said I will lower my voice like this" Jeongyeon said as he whispered it to Nayeon's ear.

"Like this" he said that made shiver Nayeon. She push Jeongyeon away and glare at him.

"Stupid" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon just grin

"Have a good day Ms. Grumpy!" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look back at him, she raise her middle finger that made him crack up.

"Oh god where is my pizza" Jeongyeon said and he get inside again to wait again for his pizza.

"I'm sorry for that my grumpy neighbot just attack me. Don't worry it's my fault" Jeongyeon said and he get back to his game. And they defeat but inside of getting he just smile like nothing happens.

This is one of his fans like about him because he just don't care if he will win or not. His goal is make his fans hapoy through his games.

He finish his stream with a smile on his face. And he look at the pizza book that is already empty.

"Why did I finish all those, I should give Nayeon even a piece of it" Jeongyeon said and he throw it in the trash bin.

He start to clean his condo and he take a bath, planning a walk in the children's park.

"La la la la" he sings while wearing his shoes. He is walking at the hallway when he saw Mina.

"Oh hi" Jeongyeon said while waving his hand. Mina smile at him and walk towards him.

"I heared that you move so I pay you a visit" Mina said and Jeongyeon notice Mina's red eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly touch her cheeks.

"Are you sick or something?" Jeongyeon asked and he move his hand to her forehead but Mina shook her head.

They didn't know that Nayeon is going back to her condo to get her card when she saw Jeongyeon and Mina together.

She look away and she go out without saying any word. Nayeon touch her left chest and she sigh.

"Why are you like this? It's not good" Nayeon said and she is trying to ignore the pain in her heart but it keeps bugging her.

"Are you okay Ms. Im?" the guard said and Nayeon nodded her head. Nayeon is close to her staffs especially to the guard. She treat the guard as her own father.

"Yeah I'm good" she said with a force smile on her face.

"But why are you crying?" the guard said and Nayeon notice her tears. She quickly wipe it and smile.

"If you are having a hard time because of the handsome new guy there tell me. I will break his neck" the guard said that made Nayeon laugh

"No it's okay, just having a problem with the work" she said

"I know that the new guy is the one who broke your heart but always remember that there is always a reason for everything" the guard said that made Nayeon pout

"I don't know if you are at my side or his side" she said that made him laugh, he slowly pat Nayeon's head and smile.

"Know the side of the other before doing anything" the guard said and Nayeon nodded her head.

She bid her goodbye to the guard. She is going to get her coffee because she is really stressed for this day.

"One americano please" Nayeon said and the cashier smile at her. Nayeon search at her bag where is her wallet but to her surprised that she go back to her condo to get her wallet.

But because of that stupid she forgot about it. She is smiling awkwardly at the cashier while the cashier is waiting for her to pay her.

"Add americano please" Nayeon look back who is it and it was Jeongyeon smiling at her.

"So two americano?" the cashier repeat and Jeongyeon nodded his head. He handed his card and he smile.

"It's my treat because I disturb you earlier. Now join me" Jeongyein said and he drag Nayeon to the table for two beside the window.

Nayeon wants to hit him but she is glad that Jeongyeon is there.

_________________________________________