11

Flashback when they were in college

"Mr. Yoo are you late again?" His professor said but Jeongyeon just smile at him while going to his seat. His hair is still wet and he really just woke up.

"Warning Mr. Yoo 3 late equals to 1 absent" Jeongyeon nodded his head and pull out his notebook. Well Jeongyeon stay up late because of the new games he found out.

"So we are talking about the project that you are going on. Remote controlled cars but here is the twist instead of the consoles or whatever use your mobile devices" the professor explained what to do and Jeongyeon note it down.

He is not bad student he is just late. Late than ever, but he just said to his teachers and professor that better late than absent.

Jeongyeon wanted to be a professional gamer but also he wants to learn about machines that's why he get mechanical engineer.

"Hey dude are you really dating the beautiful accountancy student?" his classmate asked and Jeongyeon smile while nodding his head. He is proud to say that Nayeon is his girlfriend.

"Wow lucky, I wish I can date her once"

"Just wish" Jeongyeon said and he stand up while he get his things. He can't stop smiling while texting to Nayeon.

"Stop looking at your phone Yoo Jeongyeon or else you gonna bump me" Jeongyeon look up and he saw Jihyo smirking at him.

"Yow I didn't see you this days, how are you?" Jeongyeon asked and he fist bump to Jihyo.

"Busy as usual, archi is not easy dude. Look at my eyes" Jihyo said while showing her eyebags

"Oh it's still big and you look really a train- ouch ouch" Jeongyeon said while Jihyo is hitting him. They just laugh at each other and Jeongyeon flinched when someone hold his arms.

"Hi" Nayeon said while smiling at Jihyo. A friendly Jihyo smile at her and look at Jeongyeon telling him who is she.

"Ah right, ehem my baby bunny meet my thomas friend. She is my big boss uhm like my mother?" Jeongyeon said while laughing at Jihyo

"Don't call me mother unless you are the DaChaeTzu" Jihyo said while rolling her eyes to Jeongyeon. He just smile and pinch Nayeon's cheeks. Nayeon grip to Jeongyeon's arms start to tight that made Jeongyeon smile at ease.

"Ji she is my girlfriend, the one that I told you" Jeongyeon said with a full energy in his voice. Nayeon can't help but to smile, just hearing Jeongyeon's calling her girlfriend is making her happy.

"Oh really? Hi nice to meet you, I didn't get to meet you for the past weeks since I am busy. Anyway are you two out for lunch?" Jihyo asked and the two nodded their head.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon already order their food while Jihyo is waiting for someone.

"Hey are you waiting for your prince charming? Order and eat" Jeongyeon said while he is feeding Nayeon since she is busy doing her homework.

"Eat, aghhhh stop" Nayeon whine that made Jeongyeon smile. Jihyo is looking at them with a smile on her face. She is glad that her bestfriend is happy with her.

After months Nayeon and Jeongyeon is still going strong. They fight even a smallest things but they made it up. Nayeon became more clingy to Jeongyeon because of the girls that is trying to hit him.

"Tadaaa!" Jeongyeon surprise Nayeon and he proudly show her the remote control car that he customized.

"Wow it looks so cool" Nayeon said while looking around it. Her gummy smile show when she saw her initials at the plate number of the toy car.

"Do you want to know why I put that?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon look at him with full love written in her eyes.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to grave your name to that car through my heart" Jeongyeon said, smiling to her like she is the most precious girl in the world.

"Cheesy" Nayeon said and she kiss Jeongyeon's nose.

"Ahhhhhh I love you!!" Jeongyeon said while hugging at Nayeon. He planted a several kisses to her whole face.

_________________________________________

"Psh ah we are so okay that time" Jeongyeon said while looking at the toy car that he customized back when he is at college.

"I think this is still working" Jeongyeon said and he try it around the house. He smile when he an idea come in his mind.

Nayeon is going off to work when she heared a unfamiliar sound. She feel that something poking her shoes and she look back to see a familiar toy car.

She get it and she notice a pink sticky note on it. She look around but she saw no one.

"Hi take care going to your work, I will still date you" Nayeon read it out that made her smile.

"Cheesy" Nayeon said and she get the sticky note.

"Pink huh?" she just smile and slowly put the toy car in the ground. She put the sticky note on the back of her phone.

_________________________________________