39

"Hey are you not cold?" Jeongyeon asked as he sir beside Nayeon who is spacing out. She smile at him and nodded her head.

"Just thinking of something" she said and Jeongyeon look at her, they were staring at each other for minutes and Nayeon look away.

She can feel her burning cheeks and her heartbeat stop when Jeongyeon hold her hand.

"I can hold your hand, right?"

"Yes"

"I'm curious about something, Nayeon" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look at him. Jeongyeon is staring at her hands and he start to lock it.

"How much I love you?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon melted in his voice, his voice is gentle like a lullaby.

"You are the only one who can answer that" she replied and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"I want to remember anything. From us" he said and the way her looks for Nayeon is something that Jeongyeon always look at her.

He is still the Jeongyeon she love from the start.

"I love you" Nayeon confessed as Jeongyeon smile widely.

"I can't say it back since I don't remember anything......but my heart wants to say

I love you too"

Nayeon burst into tears.

"Once they said that brain can forget but heart can't forget" Jeongyeon said and he put her hand on his chest.

Nayeon shocked to feel his heartbeat beating fast for her.

"My heart is beating so fast, it means that I'm in love with you, right?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon nodded her head while her tears can't stop falling.

"Why are you crying?" Jeongyeon asked and he wipe her tears. Nayeon touch his cheeks and gently caress it with a smile on her smile.

The smile that Jeongyeon love the most.

"You don't know how much I love you Jeongyeon. From the start up to here, tonight you are still here..in my heart" Nayeon said with a sincere feelings from the bottom of her heart.

Jeongyeon slowly lean closer as their lips lock to each other. It was a soft kiss until Jeongyeon open his mouth to kiss deeper.

Under the dark sky, they made their love bloom again. This time, it will be stronger.

_________________________________

"FUCK YOU JEON! LET ME OUT!" Yuju shouted at Jungkook while he is staring at him.

"I think we need a psychologist" Jungkook said while looking back at Tzuyu.

"Okay, do what is needed" Tzuyu said as they go out of the room. To their surprise, Jeongyeon is with Nayeon in the entrance of the police station.

"Hyung" Tzuyu said and they turn their heads on them.

"Hyung!" Tzuyu said and he run to hug Jeongyeon tighter. To their surprise, Tzuyu is crying in the arms of Jeongyeon.

Nayeon smile warmly and she nodded her head. Jeongyeon hug him back that made Tzuyu cry more.

Jeongyeon taken back when someone hug in his back, it was Chaeyoung and Dahyun crying like a baby while their girlfriends are looking at them, tearing up a little bit.

Jeongyeon sigh and them tigther. Jeongyeon feels home, the home that he is looking for.

"Yuju already confessed all her mistake. We can proceed to file a case Ms. Im" Jungkook said as he gave the folder to Nayeon.

She nodded and she look back at Jeongyeon who is talking with Yuju. She kinda feel jealous but she knock it off. Jeongyeon is her afterall.

"What about the Naeun?" Jeongyeon worriedly asked after Jungkook told him the illegal act that Yuju committed.

"Uhm about that we will brought her to the orphanage and also we will provide a medical treatment for her. Trauma cause her selective amesia" Jungkook explained and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

He is already worried about Naeun. He can't imagine the kid will be alone. He feel like he is crying when he think that no one will cook for her, no one will play with her.

That thing worry Jeongyeon a lot.

"Naeun, what do you want to eat?" Nayeon asked, Naeun look at menu and she pointed the meat.

The squad are waiting for them at the table. Jeongyeon is at their back looking at them what will their order.

"Okay, make sure to finish this" Nayeon said and she is carrying the kid. Nayeon is sad too, she feel like she want to keep Naeun for the rest of her life.

Sana and Tzuyu are playing with Naeun at the side of the beach after they eat. Naeun enjoy the accompany of the two. While Jeongyeon and Nayeon are talking about what will they do at Naeun.

"What if we will adopt her?" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon quickly look at her.

"What?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"It's not like that but nevermind" Jeongyeon said and he look away, blushing.

Nayeon laugh and kiss Jeongyeon's cheeks.

"Cutie, don't worry I will marry you" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon look at her. Nayeom giggle when she saw Jeongyeon's red face.

"W-w-what?"

"Why? You don't want to marry me?"

"It's not like that" Jeongyeon said and he sigh. Nayeon raise her eyebrows and she remember something.

"I can cook stupid"

"I didn't say anything!" Jeongyeon defend himself
_________________________________

Author: It's been a while! How are you all? I hope that you are doing well. I'm sorry for the super duper late update.

But anyway I have a good news and bad news. Good news is I have a new book called 'What is love? Maybe you' this one it's real hahaha. I'm going to update it as much as I can! You can check my profile!

Bad news is that I'm going to end this book. I enjoy writing this and I'm also glad that y'all enjoy reading this. Thank you for the support.

Anyway don't forget to vote TWICE on MAMA or any voting sites! Please vote as much as you can.

If you want to see TWICE receiving awards with a smile on their please vote on them. Don't be lazy and also stream as you can.

FIGHTING ONCE!!