27

"Baby eat now" Nayeon's mother said while knocking on Nayeon's door. Nayeon quickly stand up and open her door.

"Come here, what are you doing there?" Nayeon smile at her and she hug her mother sideways.

"Nothing" Nayeon answered and they get down. Nayeon saw Jeongyeon's father cooking their dinner.

"Wait a little" he said and they sit down. Nayeon still don't know if she is okay with the situation. She just go with flow.

"Here, eat a lot" Jeongyeon's father said while giving Nayeon a lot of meat. Nayeon smile at him, the genuine one.

"Anyway how is the consultation for today?" her mother asked and Nayeon look  at her with a smile.

"It's good, the doctor is friendly I like her" Nayeon said while eating, she been visiting hospital for her consultation.

Receiving a help from the professionals gave Nayeon much love to herself. She slowly getting back in normal. A little more push she is going to back again. As a strong and independent Nayeon.

After their dinner, Nayeon get back to her room and she write again. Her diary, her doctor told her to keep a diary to monitor her progress and also to express herself more.

Nayeon finished it with a smile on her face and get into her bed. She avoid looking at the social media, she is afraid to check it and also to avoid conflicts.

"Baby, buy me some flower on your way home. Here is the location" her mother said while handling her a money and the location of the shop.

"Okay, what kind of flowers?" Nayeon asked and her mother look at their dining table and center table.

"Anything baby, that is look good at the table. I trust your taste on flowers" she said that made Nayeon smile. She put her earphones before going out of the house.

Every morning she always jog around the park and inhale the fresh air that is passing her. Switzerland is really a peaceful country, Nayeon hummed while walking and she smile when she saw a bunch of kids that is playing at the park.

Nayeon sit at the bench while listening to the song. Nayeon notice the two kids that are fighting, they are both girls and the one is already crying while hitting the other one.

Nayeon stand up to stop them and the two girls notice Nayeon's presence.

"Hi why are you two fighting?" Nayeon asked and she notice that they are asian. She just realized that the subdivision that they are staying at is full of Korean people.

"S-she hit me" the one said while wiping her tears. Nayeon giggle because the girl so cute, Nayeon remind her as light furry cause of her cat eyes.

"Why did you hit her?" Nayeon asked the other one, she is glaring at the other girl.

"She told me not to hang out with Lia! She is selfish, Lia is also my friend!" she said, she is also starting to cry. Nayeon sigh and she bring them with her going to the nearest convience store.

"Here some ice creams kids" Nayeon said and she handed them the ice creams.

"Unnie you are nice what is your name?"

"Nayeon, you two what is your name?" Nayeon asked while they were facing the road. Looking at the passing vechile.

"My name is Yeji! Thank you for the ice cream!" Yeji cheerfully said while she is licking her ice cream.

"I'm Ryujin! You are pretty unnie" Ryujin said while looking at her. Nayeon giggle and she pinch their cheeks that made them whine.

"So why it is that you don't like Ryujin hanging out with wait who is it....?" Nayeon asked

"Her name is Lia, she has a beautiful name and face hehe" Ryujin said that made Yeji pout, Nayeon just chuckled and pat their head.

"Because I'm jealous!" Yeji suddenly said that made Nayeon choke on her drink.

"W-what? *cough*"

"She is always at Lia and she forget about me!" Yeji burst and Ryujin look at her. Ryujin pout and her tears start to fall that made Nayeon panic.

"Omg stop crying" Nayeon said while wiping their tears. In the end Nayeon treat them again a cotton candy that passed by.

The two kids walk while holding each other hands and Nayeon smile at them.

"Cuties" Nayeon said and she go to the flower shop.

"Welcome beautiful, what are you looking for?" the old lady said while smiling at Nayeon. She smile back and look around, there is many kinds of flowers that made Nayeon hard to decide.

"Can I get a flower that is beautiful for the tables? I can't decide what kind of flowers that is prefect for the table" Nayeon said and the old lady nodded her head. They old lady pick some flowers and she arrange it properly.

Nayeon say thanks and she pay for all of it. She is smiling while holding the two set of flowers. Nayeon notice a unfamiliar car that is parking in front of their house.

Nayeon get inside and she welcome by her mother that is holding a drinks. She smile at Nayeon.

"Baby put the flowers at the table, I will arrange it later" she said and she nodded her head.

"Mom?" Nayeon call her mother and she look back.

"We have a guest?" Nayeon asked and her mother nodded her head.

"Yes, they are interviewing him for Jeongyeon's reality show" she said and she slowly went uptairs. Nayeon go to the kicthen to get her peach juice.

She went to her room and she is about to open her social media but she close it. She is tempting to look what is the reality show that her mother talking about.

"Gonna search it to google" she said and she search Jeongyeon's name.

Jeongyeon invited for a reality show that is available at his youtube account. Kinda similar to documentary, it is going to show how he start streaming and how is his everyday life.

Nayeon smile and she close it, she is proud to see Jeongyeon is getting succesful. She lay at her bed and she slowly fell asleep.

"Baby wake up, let's eat" her mother said and Nayeon nodded her head.

They were eating quietly when Jeongyeon's father asked her something.

"Do you want to go with me back to Korea? I'm going to fix something important" he asked Nayeon that made her stop eating.

"Thank you for asking but I don't think I'm ready" Nayeon said and they nodded their head. They understand Nayeon.

_________________________________