Epilogue

"Oh my god I'm crying" Sana said while looking at Nayeon who is on her wedding dress. The girls go to Nayeon to check her out and they can't help but to be emotional as looking at them.

"Finally you got married so that I can get married huhu" Momo said while wiping her unexisting tears.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Nayeon asked and Momo just blew a kiss for her.

"Our grandma is going married" Jihyo said and Nayeon is about to hit her with her heels.

"Stop, time to get serious" Mina said and they smile warmly at Nayeon.

"The truth is that I'm so happy that you two got married. I remember how you two fight and love each other" Jihyo said with all her heart. Nayeon hit her shoulder.

"I'm not used, you become serious" Nayeon said and she is controlling her emotions. She have like 10 minutes to wait for the wedding to start

"I don't want to cry but my girls are making me cry" Nayeon suddenly said that made her cry. The girls quickly hug her and they compliment them as much as they want.

"I love my kiddos"

"How do I look?" Jeongyeon asked to the three maknae.

"You look stupid" Chaeyoung said

"You look like a shit" Dahyun said

"..." Tzuyu is quiet, they all look at Tzuyu to wait for his answer and Tzuyu just sigh.

"You look like you want to runaway" Tzuyu said that made them burst into laughter.

Jeongyeon choke him and the just laugh. Jeongyeon got off to Tzuyu and Tzuyu fix his necktie.

"You sure you want to marry Nayeon noona?" Tzuyu asked, well of course he is joking.

"You sure you want me to kill you?" Jeongyeon said that made him laugh.

"Just kidding my hyung. You know I'm happy that you two finally reach the level of couple" Tzuyu said and the two nodded their head.

"All the happenings in life, you two manage to get back together" Chaeyoung said

"That is love dude" Dahyun said and they smile at each other.

"Of course thanks to you guys. If you guys didn't saw me, probably I'm still there not knowing the truth" Jeongyeon said

"You stuck at the hawaii with someone" Dahyun said and Jeongyeo  just laugh.

"Well my heart stuck on Nayeon so I will find her because this heart never forget" Jeongyeon said and they giggle like a girl.

The wedding start and Jeongyeon can't stop shaking. The flower girl comes in and Naeun is the flower girl. She is smiling from ear to ear.

"I won't call you oppa since you are my daddy right now" Naeun said while smiling  at Jeongyeon.

"I would love that baby" he said and kiss the top of her head.

After that Nayeon comes in with her mother on the side and she is smiling at Jeongyeon who is waiting for her.

"Take care of my daugther Jeongyeon" Nayeon's mother said and Jeongyeon proudly nodded his head.

"Yes, I will take care of her" Jeongyeon said and he take Nayeon's hands.

The wedding ceremony start and Jeongyeon can't take off his eyes on Nayeon.

Then the wedding vows.

"I am actually nervous at the moment. Yeah I love you so much Im Nayeon, my bunny, my grumpy and my love of my life. Since we are in college, my heart already stuck on you, the way you smile the way you laugh, it's stuck on my ears, on my eyes and also on my heart.

I'm happy that you still choose me to spend your life with me. Even though you can't cook before I will cook for you everyday. I will make your stomach happy and I will make you happy forever.

My bestfriend, my lover, my bunny. I still stuck on you" Jeongyeon said with a smile of admiration on Nayeon.

"You made me speechless, honestly you ass make me annoy. Your jokes make me pissed, your silly prank makes me mad but you know what? I still love you. I love your laugh when you saw me getting pissed on you.

That makes me think that I should used to your jokes and pranks to make you laugh like that. You stupid actions makes me love you. But you know what? I love you from the top of your hair to the end of your feet.

You might be the prankster but you are the most sweetest person I ever know. You are the most caring person I ever know. You always take care of me and I thankful for that.

You always cook for me, I'm thankfuk for that. This time I will cook for you everyday. Kissing you lips when you are mad, hugging you when you are tired. Massage your feet and hand when you are tired.

Depend on me as much as I depend on you. I love you and I'm still stuck on you"  Nayeon said while her eyes are full on tears.

As the ceremony continues and they pronounce them as husband and wife.

"WOAAAAH KISSS!" their friends cheer on them that made them chuckled.

Jeongyeon hold her face gently and he lean for a sweet kiss. Naeun cover her eyes and they cheer.

_________________________________

After 6 years
_________________________________

"Why are they fighting?" 6 years old Jayeon asked her sister Naeun.

"They are fighting if who is your favorite. They are old already but why are they still fighting over that?" Naeun said while sighing.

"Mommy" Jayeon said and they both stop arguing. Their expression changes as their daugthers pout on them.

"Oh my cuties babies, Jeongyeon look they call me instead of you. So that's means they love me than you" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon won't buy it.

"Fine, let's ask the two" Jeongyeon said and they face them.

"Mommy or Daddy?" Jeongyeon asked while smiling at them.

Jayeon and Naeun look at each other.

"AUNTIE MINA" they both said and made them sigh.

"Mina is spoiling them that's why they choose her. Imma step up my game" Jeongyeon said while stretching his arms.

"If our daugthers like Mina then we will make sure that Chaemin like us" Nayeon said and the two laugh at their parents.

They are surely the cuties.

End

_________________________________

AUTHOR: Heyo! Another story ends! And another one will start! Before I promote the new stories.

I would like to express my greatfulness. To the readers who wait for like weeks to my updates. Last months was really my worst.

Actually I was about to give up on writing but I realized that writing also gave me confidence on myself.

Thanks to you guys who love my stories. Well see you on my next story?

Check on my profile:

What is love? Maybe you [2YEON]

After Moon Spin off: Sunrise [SATZU]

THANK YOU!❤