THIRTY-TWO ; one thing

( Chapter Thirty-Two )

ONE THING

real life ft. Diana !

I looked myself up and down in the mirror, taking what I looked like in.

"Not too bad for a certain somebody who hasn't seen the outside world in three week." Liam teased.

I looked at him through the mirror, "Yeah yeah, at least I like what I'm wearing." It's true, I don't seem to mind the fact I am being "forced" to wear this specific dress because this time I actually got to pick it out and it was even fitted to fit my body properly.

The length of the dress only went down to my knees but to make up for that it has long sleeves that reach all the way down to my wrists.

The black dress was certainly beautiful.

Now the only problem is the weather. If it could be a little warmer I wouldn't not be complaining, but the sun was nowhere in sight and the temperature was only a high of 60 degrees F.

Nowhere near the corresponding temperature of a dress this short.

"I'm freezing my arse right now," Harry stated, reading my mind completely.

I nodded my head, "You know I could really go for some peppermint tea right about now."

"You and that peppermint tea, Yorkie. If I didn't know you I would figure you were addicted to it." Harry shook his head in disbelief.

"Well, you're not wrong. I am addicted to it. Can you blame me? It's like one of the seven wonders of the word."

"But I thought we agreed upon Zayn's face being that."

I laughed and shook my head as Harry and I left the Glam RV, walking towards the group of stairs that we would be filming part of the music video at. A double-decker bus parked behind them.

"I can't wait to see all the fans," Louis commented as we were placed in certain spots on the steps, in what looked like an oddly formed hexagon.

"Same here. You know to sign some autographs, take a couple of pictures here and there, fun stuff," I responded.

"Just about summed it up, but you're missing one thing."

"And what may that be."

"Performing, goodness you're such a fool sometimes."

We were directed to kinda just move around, quote on quote dance but wouldn't call whatever Niall was doing, dancing. More like... actually, I don't know what to call whatever he was doing. He almost looked like a fish out of water.

As we were moved a final time on the stairs, in the same hexagon form, I was placed front and center for my solo. This was the first solo of mine that was going to be filmed so I felt pretty happy.

"Should we do the dance?" Louis questioned, twilling an umbrella in his hand, almost hitting me square in the head.

"Could you not Louis, I like my head."

He poked me in my back, repeatedly, "You didn't answer my question."

"Louis, I swear-" I grabbed the end of the umbrella from Louis' hands and started chasing him with it around the steps and other boys.

"You better run Tommo!"

"You'll never catch me alive!"

I ran in-between Liam and Niall, finally catching up to him and hopping onto his back, "I win!" I cheered.