Prologue

A man with messy brown hair stumbles out of the bar and starts his walk back to his apartment.

A good thing for his kids, is he won't show up. Bad thing for the man, but he deserves what he's about to get.

A boy wearing all black, except for the light purple laces on his boots and the purple leather jacket, sits atop the building.
A mask over his face.
His lilacbhair falls into his eyes.

He quickly climbs down the side of the building and, making sure the street is empty, grabs the man and pulls him into the alley.

"Ah! Hey! Let me go you-!"
A gloved hand is placed over the man's mouth.

"Hush." The boy whispers into the man's ear, pressing a knife to his neck with the gloved hand.
His voice was robotic sounding.

He pulls the man back and throws him onto the ground once they're out of sight.

"Look, I'm gonna make this quick." The boy says, kneeling in front of him, knife still raised.
"What's your favorite color?"

"The hell!?" The man yells.
He freezes in place and stays there, eyes glazed over.

"Great. Now," The boy takes a gun strapped to his belt and holds it out. "Take this, and shot yourself in the head. But first, gimme a minute to write down your address so your kids can get proper care. Cause we both know you haven't been giving it to them."

The boy looks up at his terrified expression. "Yeah. I've been following you for two weeks. And the abuse you've put your kids through is horrible. And besides, you deserve much worse than this. I just have somewhere to be."

"Alright! Done!" He holds up the paper with his address, what he did, and his kids names.
"Now," He stands up and backs a good way away. "Shoot yourself. Please."

The man brings the gun to his head, and after a second, the gun goes off.

The boy smirks, and tapes the paper to the brick and bloody wall behind the dead man.

"I'll take that." He takes the gun from the man and puts it back in it's holster.

He turns his head at the sound of fast and hurried footsteps.
He pulls his hood up, and runs up the side of the building, and starts running from rooftop to rooftop.

A smirk spreads across his face as the high-pitched scream reaches his ears.

~~~

"Mind Breaker struck again." The chief of police sighs as he looks at the file in front of him.

"We need to catch this person. We know nothing about them. Only that they target randomly. Like Tsuyoshi, he was an abuser. But, Mind Breaker goes after anyone. Sometimes it's random, sometimes it's targeted." The Detective sighs.

"We don't know their gender, age or Quirk." The Chief says. "At least we know their build. So it may be a guy. But everything else is a fucking mystery."

"We got a witness, but all they could say was that a hooded person was running up the rails on the side of the building. They couldn't say anything else." The Detective informs the officer.

"I don't get it. Mind Breaker can be in Kamino Ward one day, and the next they're here. 19 hours from Kamino Ward."

"Yes. It is a mystery, but even so. Not even the Heroes have been able to capture them. What hope do we have...?"

"I don't know. I really don't know..." The Chief sighs, and looks out the window of his office.

●●●

I hope you enjoyed the Prologue!

And please vote and comment!
It really boosts my confidence and you'll get faster updates! (If anyone even reads this)

Peace Out!
~Link💠🌸⚪🌸💠