Mind Breaker- Chapter 3

"Principal Nezu."
Erasurehead says as he looks at the bear-mouse sitting in the chair.

"Ah. Aizawa. Tsukauchi." Nezu says.

"You said you needed to talk to us about Mind Breaker?" Tsukauchi asks.

"Yes. How old is he?"

"15."

"Okay. I've had this idea for a while. And I've already gotten the good to go." Nezu says.

"What's the idea?"

"A Villain Rehabilitation program for young Villains who grew up in the wrong habitat. I figured we could start with Mind Breaker in there. He's of age to... start as a student in your class at UA Aizawa." Nezu nods his head to the black haired man.

"Of course." Aizawa groans.

"Well, from what we've learned, he does seem to need it." Tsukauchi says. "I believe his father was abusive, as he said that was his first kill and when we asked why, he started freaking out."

"Good. We should go and inform him." Nezu jumps down from the chair and starts walking to the room.

When the door opens, Hitoshi looks up at the three men.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks.
Nico starts hissing at the Principal of UA.

"I am Principal Nezu of UA. And you, shall be the first of many in a Villain Rehabilitation program. You will be in Class 1-A. Erasurehead here will be your teacher." Nezu says.

"Do I have a choice?' He asks.

"Well, it's either that," Tsukauchi says. "Or juvie, and then prison for life."

Hitoshi thinks it over, and after a minute looks up.
"Can I keep Nico?" He asks.

"Yes. You may. First, what's your Quirk? Does it have something to do with that cat?" Tsukauchi asks.

"No. Nico just wandered into my path one day. My Quirk, which if I didn't have this on, all of you'd be dead," He motions to the Quirk cancelling choker around his neck. "If you respond to me, you're under my control. It's why I use that voice modifier. It helps me to get people. Use a weak little kids voice. Or something to draw somebody in."

"How do you escape?" Erasurehead asks.

"I've no choice but to tell you. You have to get hurt in some way. Course, I could let you out myself, but where's the fun in that? It's why I'm called Mind Breaker. If I wanted, I could make you go insane easily. I've left many in insane asylums. Kinda nice to watch them slowly suffer." A crazed laugh escapes Hitoshi's lips.

He looks up at the three shocked men. "What? I'm really not that bad. I just didn't have a good upbringing."

"Yeah." Erasurehead says.

Word Count
440
(Small, I know😅)