Mind Breaker- Chapter 12

~Hitoshi's POV~

I strap the mask to my face and turn to look up at the class.

"If you get knocked out, or are unable to continue, or leave the perimeter, you're out and you're obligated to sit in the stands with us!" Aizawa calls.

"Ready!?" Present Mic yells from the stands.

"Set!" Fucking hurry it up!
"Go!" I look out at the class, waiting for them to make the first move.

I hear the sound of birds squawking. I turn and look at birds charging at me.

I mess with the voice modifier as I dodge the birds and ice being sent my way.

"Koda!" I call in Satou's voice.

"Yes?" He asks.

Under the mask I smirk. "Walk out of bounds. And allow the animals to attack anyone trying to stop you." I say to him.

And he does.

This goes on for a minute and I've gotten most of the weaker ones out.

So now, I stand in the field with Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, Kaminari, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Ochako, and Iida.

This class is full of idiots.

I don't think the voice modifier will work anymore.
Even so it wouldn't hurt to try.

I switch to Midoriya's voice.

Don't speak yet.

I quickly dodge their attacks, and then I'm standing next to Midoriya.

"You know Kachann, you're a lot weaker than I was expecting." I say, smiling under the mask.

"The hell did you just say nerd!?" Bakugou yells, then suddenly realizes his mistake.

Kirishima tries to hit him, but Bakugou turns and makes the rock fly through the sky.

They both fly onto each side of the building, way out of bounds.

"Ouch." I say, back to my own voice.

In a minute, it's only me and Todoroki.

Yeah. Kaminari is an idiot.
I faked an injury to get him to respond to me. He went dumb when I made him overuse his Quirk. So he's out.

Midoriya answered to an injured Todoroki. I got Yaoyorozu and Jirou, like most of the others, to overuse their Quirks and get forced out. Iida sped out when I mentioned Stain and Tensei, and Ochako threw up.

I stand about 20 feet from Todoroki.
My moves are getting sluggish.

Heh. Kaminari was right.
I am tired.

I look at him.

"I'm not gonna answer you." He says, before charging at me.