Mind Breaker- Chapter 5

~Hitoshi's POV~

Once Aizawa left me alone, I lock the door to my room and walk over to my backpack on the bed.

I search through it, before pulling out a cream for my arm.

I walk into my bathroom and take off my jacket and shirt.

I start taking off the bandages and look at my arm.

It was severely scarred.
Many, many, scars littered my arms. Same with a few burns. Some of the skin had been peeled off from me scratching it.

I put my shirt in my mouth and bite down.
I put some of the pink cream on my left hand, and put the bottle down.
I breathe in and out of my nose to calm myself, before spreading the cream on my arm.

I muffle my screams of pain in my shirt.
Tears streamed down my face as I kept spreading the cream on my arm.

Finally, I've spread it all over my arm. I hear Nico scratching on the locked door of the bathroom.

I weakly reach over with my left hand and unlock it and open it.

Nico rushes in and, if possible, looks at my arm with a sad look.

I swear, I'm pretty sure this cat has some type of Quirk. Like Nezu or some shit.

"Hey. I'll be okay once I can put the bandages back on." I say, petting him with my left hand as my right arm is pulled in front of me in the air. "Just... ten minutes."

~Ten Minutes Later~

"Fucking finally." I mutter as I slowly and gently wrap the bandages around my arm.

I put on a dark purple long sleeved shirt and my jacket.

I lay down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling.

After a few minutes a knock comes from my door.

"What!?" I call.

"Uh... dinner is uh... ready." Midoriya's scared and stuttering voice comes from the other side.

"Okay." I stand up, and walk to the door and open it.
Midoriya jumps.

"Well?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah." He stutters.

The two of us take the elevator downstairs, Nico walking along with me. Midoriya stays the farthest from me he could be.

Finally, the elevator opens and Midoriya rushes out.

I walk out, and look around.

I smell food in the kitchen, so I walk in there.

Bakugou and Kirishima look at me.

"I'm just hungry." I say, raising my hands.
"Right." Bakugou quickly gives me the stuff I recognize as Udon, and I turn around and start walking off.

I start walking to the elevator, but it can never be that easy, can it!?

"Hey Hitoshi!" I hear the human Pikachu call. I turn my head, and look over at him.

He's sitting at the couches with tapey, the alien, music girl, and now, Bakugou and Kirishima.
"Why don't you come and sit with us!?" He asks.

I can feel all eyes on me.
This could be my chance to make some... friends... ugh. Or, just ignore everyone and have them hate me. They're gonna hate me either way, but... why the hell not?

"Come on Nico." I say, turning my body and walking over to them.
I quickly locate the seat farthest from them, and sit down. Nico lays down at my feet.

"Hey. Move closer." Human Pikachu grabs my hand and drags me over to the couch with him. I'm forced to sit down, gripping tightly onto the bowl of Udon. Nico hisses at Pikachu, before resting at my feet again.
I laugh lightly as Pikachu gets an offended look on his face.

"Sorry about him. Nico, like me, doesn't really like people." I say, reaching down and petting him.

"Eh. I'll grown on both of you." Pikachu says.

"Keep telling yourself that Pikachu. You'll learn to despise me within a week. Usually less." I shrug, leaning back in my seat.

"Is that a challenge?" He questions.

"If you want it to be. If you can get one person in the class to not he scared of me or like me, except for you, within a week, I'll be your friend." I say.

"Challenge accepted!" He says, standing up and saluting.

"Oh and no cheating by paying them to fake it. I'm great at being able to tell when someone's lying. Kinda how I've survived for the past six years." I say.

"Got it!" He says.

"Yeah." I nod my head.

Come on, this guy is just another idiot. He'll fail, find to despise me, and bam! I don't gotta talk to anyone here ever again!

Word Count
762