Mind Breaker- Chapter 25

~3rd Person POV~

Recovery Girl collapses in a chair as Hitoshi passes out from the slight pain and the healing.

She pulls a blanket over the boy and moves aside the curtains to get out. She closes it behind her as she starts walking out of her office.

She struggles much more than usual as she strains to use her cane to keep herself up.

Being old isn't the reason she was extremely tired. No. She's quite fit for an old lady.

That wound just... wow.

When she first looked at it briefly when Todoroki had burnt Hitoshi's arm, she was horrified.

But looking at it fully and seeing the effects it had on the boy. She knew he was in pain, for everytime she'd see him, he was wincing and flinching whenever someone touched him.

He may have been fooling everyone, but she is an expert at stuff like this.

Thinking about the pain he must be in. When he has said he wanted the pain to stop, her heart broke.

And it had been like this since he was nine!? She had no doubt it was his father from what she had heard about the man.

He must've been in pain twenty four seven. Even when it was just resting. It was like a stabbing pain in his arm. Even if he was calm and resting, it would feel like something is torturing his arm. But at the same time his entire body. He couldn't sleep or eat because of the pain. And having to train was even worse as he would feel as if a thousands knives were cutting into his skin.

Recovery Girl pauses in her walk to Class 1-A, and takes out her phone. She dials a number and waits a minute.

"Yes?" An old and ancient womans voice is heard.

"Sister! Why would you not send him to me!?" She hisses.

"Chiyo. I haven't heard from you in a while." Medicine says. "You made it clear you didn't wanna speak to me. So I started my own business and I help everyone. And who are you talking about?"

"The boy! Hitoshi! Why wouldn't you send him to me!? Your power can only do so much Shina!"

"He didn't trust Heroes." Shina says. "Did he... allow you to heal his arm?"

"Yes. And I'm extremely tired because of it. I don't know why he didn't come to me before." Recovery Girl sighs.

"He made a promise with an old friend. His friend made him promise that when the day comes where he can face what his father did to him with open eyes and a peaceful mind, he will get it healed. And I'm guessing he did just that. Cause even though I said he'd die, he still seemed determined to uphold that promise."

"Okay. It was nice speaking to you again." Recovery Girl says.

"Yes." Then Medicine hangs up.

Recovery Girl puts her phone back and finally gets to Class 1-A.

She opens the door and the entire class looks at the lady.