Mind Breaker- Chapter 9

~Hitoshi's POV~

"--shi?" I snap back to reality and look at the class looking at me with curious eyes.

"The guy was trying to hurt me, and dusty came by and killed him." I partially lie.

I knew that if the class knew who had saved me, I'd be screwed over more than usual.

Damn Shigaraki. Always having to mess my life up somehow.

"Must've been nice." Midoriya says, trying to lighten the conversation I'm betting.

"Not really when all dusty wanted to do was play video games all day and take over the Hero Commission." I say.
I start petting Nico and he purrs lightly.

"So anyways, I may be able to help some of you guys with your work." I say.

And so, we spend the next two hours studying and doing homework and working.

"What's for dinner?" Sero asks, looking at Bakugou.

"I'm not cooking tonight. You guys can starve." He growls.

"Wha--!? Bakubro nobody else in the class knows how to cook--!?" Kirishima yells.

"I do." I say, regretting it soon after.

All eyes and heads snap towards me, and I sink back.
"Sorry. You guys probably don't want a Villain cooking for you." I say, laughing sheepishly. "That was stupid of me to say." Nobody says anything but they don't take their eyes off me. "Right I'm just gonna go... jump off the roof."

I'm pulled back by Kaminari.

"Sorry dude. We were just kinda shocked." He apologizes.

Shocked--!? That was hella creepy you dolt--!

"Riiiiight." I say. "If it makes you feel better, you guys can watch me and make sure I don't poison it or something." I say, laughing to distract the attention from myself.

~~~

"What'd you even make?" Bakugou asks as I walk out of the kitchen and announce that dinner is ready.

"Unagi. Yaoyorozu got most of the ingredients for me and Iida made sure I didn't poison you guys. As much as I was tempted to." I say, walking back into the kitchen.

"Did you actually wanna poison us?" Tsu asks as we all sit down.

"What--? No." I say.
To be expected Hito.
Almost felt like a normal teenager for a second there.
Normal...

Kinda forgot what that felt like.

My hand goes to my right arm I start scratching it. Nico was asleep at my feet, so I didn't have to worry about him getting mad over it. And nobody in the class knew about my arm. Not like they ever would, but still.

"Hitoshi you alright? You've been scratching your arm for a full minute now." Kaminari says from next to me.

"I--"
I'm cut off by yelping in pain as my ankle is scratched at harshly.
"Ow!" I quickly pull away from the table and glare at a fully awake and hissing Nico. "The hell--!? Can you really understand humans or something you lazy fucking cat!?"

The only response I get is him hissing and jumping into my lap and resting there now.

"I love you Nico, but one of these days, I swear..." I say, scotting back closer to the table. I notice all eyes on me. "Sorry about that." I apologize.

"What was that about?" Iida asks.

"Nothing." I say, starting to eat again.

He drops the subject and they all go back to talking in groups again.

My right arm starts hurting and I can literally feel the skin peeling and blood pouring out of the old and new wounds.

I push my plate of food away from me, stand up, causing Nico to fall off my lap and start hissing at me. I pick up my plate and start walking to the kitchen.

"What're you doing?" Iida asks.

"I'm done. Putting my plate away." I say, walking out of sight and into the kitchen.

I quickly throw away the very little food I had left, and put the plate and fork into the sink.

My eyes land on the knife holder next to the stove.

I walk over and take the knife out, and hide it in my jacket.

"Come on Nico." I say, walking out of the kitchen.
"Night." I call to the class as I wait for the elevator.

Surprisingly, I hear some others say 'goodnight' to me.

I walk into the elevator and press the second floor.

I walk into my dorm and close and lock the door.

Taking off my jacket and shirt, turning on the light that illuminated the room into a light purple, and slowly taking off my bandages, I look at the blood.

I take the knife that rested above my jacket, and raise it to my left arm with my right.

"One little cut won't hurt, right?" I ask to myself as I slowly push the knife onto my skin.

Nico hisses and scratches at my ankles, but by now I've gotten quite used to it.

I slowly mark a line across my wrist. Then another. And another. And another.

Soon, I've made six thin lines.

I drop the knife and walk into my bathroom. I run my left arm under water, hissing at the familiar stinging pain. I take out the bandages and wrap them around both my arms slowly and in a gentle way.

"Hey Nico!" I call as I walk back into my room and hide the knife and make sure there's no blood. "Now I've got two scarred arms!" I say, practically showing off my bandaged arms.

He hisses at me.
"Nico, it's one time. I'm not gonna get addicted like last time, okay?"

I change into my pajamas and close the curtains and sink into the purple sheets of my bed.

I pull the purple blanket over me and reach over and turn my purple lamp off.

I feel Nico jumping onto the bed and laying next to my arms that were by my head.

Word Count
963

Haven't heard from me in a while, huh?🤣

I have nothing to say, just wanted to say hi.

So... hello!❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Now, Peace Out!

~Link⭐⚪🔮🖤