Mind Breaker- Chapter 32

Yes! I'm alive bitches!
Explanation and an apology will be at the end of this chapter, lmao

~Shigaraki's POV~

"I'm back!" I call into the abandoned house as I walk in.

"What happened to you?" Dabi asks once I walk into the kitchen.

"A dam owl scared the living shit outta me. Fell into a fucking bush." I say, hitting the branches and leaves off of me.

"Language." Mamagiri says from behind the island.

"You know, for an abandoned house, this place is well kept." Spinner says.

"Cause Mamagiri is such a clean freak and forced us to clean." Dabi says.

"Yeah. Yeah. Keep talking. I'll force you to clean that wretched room of yours." Mamagiri says, glaring past the glass he was cleaning in his hands.

"I swear." Dabi turns to us. "He finds one crimson feather in my room, and suddenly assumes I'm sleeping with Hawks."

"Cause you are. Learn to keep your voices down switch." I say, walking past him. "Going to my room. Mom. I need to speak to you whenever you have free time."

"Great." He says.

~3rd Person POV~

"You called me for a reason. What do you want Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asks as the two sit in the room, a game of Clue between them.

"Clue was Hitoshi's favorite game y'know? He said it was because he was smart. And always knew who did it." Shigaraki says, rolling the dice.

"And? We haven't spoken to the boy in years." Kurogiri says. "Is this because he's with the Heroes now? Trying to turn over a new leaf on a dead tree?"

"Saw him on a train. He's dating Kaminari." Shigaraki says, picking up a clue card.

"'All characters turn over a card of your choice. To be played immediately'" Shigaraki reads. Then he points at a card, the one Kurogiri hadn't been hiding from him. "That one."

Kurogiri sighs, and turns the card over.

"Plum. Candlestick. Ballroom. Let's check." Shigaraki grabs the small black bag in the middle and takes it out. He smiles, and shows it to Kurogiri. "I gave him my number."

"You saw him?"

"On a train. His boyfriend was sleeping. He tried coercing me to allow us to join this rehabilitation program. I said no. He told me to think. Then kinda threatened me. So I gave him my number." Shigaraki says, going to clean up the game.

"Why? What else happened Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asks.

"He knows Spinner, Toga, and Dabi. Even knows Dabi's real name. Didn't tell me though. He said he saw good in all of us. So I said I'd think about it." Shigaraki shrugs.

"Why?"

"Because then, I can bring up my problems with the Hero society, more so the Hero Commission, in a more, as Hitoshi said, 'humane' way." Shigaraki says.

"What do you think the others will say?" Kurogiri asks.

"Knowing them, once one of us goes along, the others will follow like sick puppies."

"You're not wrong. But how do you know they'll even trust us?" Kurogiri asks.

"They trust Hitoshi enough to let him spend the weekend at his boyfriends house and take off the quirk cancelling choker." Shigaraki shrugs.

"What're you saying?"

"That if they trust Hitoshi, they should trust his judgment of us." Shigaraki sighs. "Now get out, I'm tired."

"Fine." Kurogiri stands up, and walks out of the room.

Shigaraki puts on his gloves and settles into his bed.

~~~

"Excuse me...? Principal Nezu?" Hitoshi knocks onto the bear rat mouse's office door. "Are you there?"

"Who is it?" Nezu calls from inside, despite fully recognizing the voice.

"Hitoshi."

"Come on in. Doors open." Nezu says.

Hitoshi opens the door, and then closes it behind him. Hitoshi sits down in the chair at the desk.

"You seem nervous." Nezu says. "Do you play?" He asks, holding up a chess box.

"Yeah." Hitoshi nods his head. "Do I seem nervous?"

"Yes. Now, what is you needed?" Nezu asks.

"Well, this whole uh... rehabilitation program." Hitoshi pauses.

"What about it?"

"Well... I was wondering. What's the chance that uh... we could... bring... that I could..."

"Get on with it Hitoshi. I don't have all day." Nezu says.

"I saw Shigaraki on the train ride back to here. And Denki was asleep, so I went to talk to him. Nothing incriminating, of course! But he asked about the Villain Rehabilitation Program, and I asked if he and the League would join, and he gave me his number and said to call him. And that he'd think about it. So my question is, would you be willing to take in the League of Villains as members of the Rehabilitation Program!?" Hitoshi rambles out quickly.

"Really?" Nezu asks.

"I know that it's risky and dangerous. And it probably won't happen, but I know some of them. They grew up like me. Bullied, neglected by everyone, hated, and abused. If you guys hadn't gotten ahold of me, I'd be in a prison. Suffering. And I've changed, haven't I? Who's to say they don't have the slightest chance of changing as well?"

"I'll think about it." Nezu says. "Now, get to class."

Hitoshi smiles, and walks out.

●●●

Hi! So, I'm sorry it took so long to update! I kinda hit a writers block and then had to take a mental break from everything. And I'm super sorry it took so long! So, after five long ass fucking months, I'm back!

Anyways, as I've said before, I accept all kinds of feedback!

And enjoy!