Mind Breaker- Chapter 17

~Hitoshi's POV~

The first thing I notice when I wake up is that I'm not alone in my bed.

The second is that it's Kaminari.

The third is that we're... cuddling.

I quickly push him away and hear him fall off the bed.

"Ow!" He exclaims.

I slowly look over the bed and see him sitting on the floor, rubbing his forehead.

He looks up at me and smiles.
"Hey Hitoshi!"

"Don't smile you ass!" I yell, grabbing a pillow and continuously start hitting him with it.

"O-Ow! Hitoshi! Stop!" He says, trying to block my hits with his arms.

"Why didn't you go to your own dorm last night idiot!?" I yell.

"You fell asleep on me! I didn't wanna wake up up by moving you! And you looked so peaceful!" He says.

"Next time wake me up, I can deal with not sleeping!" I say.

We both jump as knocking sounds at my door.

"Uh... Kaminari are you in there? I heard you two yelling." Midoriya says.

What time is it!?

I grab my phone and turn it on.

7:48.

"We've gotta get ready for school." I say, standing up and walking to the door.

As I was reaching towards the door handle, I freeze as I look at my right arm.

"You gonna open it?" I hear Kaminari ask from right behind me.

I turn and glare at him.

"Just leave. Tell Midoriya what happened, and I'll slit your throat Pikachu" I say, grabbing my school uniform and walking into the bathroom.

I quickly get changed and wrap my arm in bandages and when I walk out, Kaminari is gone. But Midoriya is standing in my doorway, eyes wide and mouth open wide.

"What?" I ask, giving him a look.

"Did you and Kaminari... have sex?" He whispers.

My eyes blow wide.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I yell, grabbing my bag and putting on my boots and gloves.

When I get downstairs, Kaminari is laughing at the couch with the Bakusquad. The rest of the class, excluding Midoriya, was already downstairs.

"Oh! Hey Hitoshi!" Kaminari says, smiling over at me.

I walk in front of him and drag him off the ground by the front of the shirt.