Mind Breaker- Chapter 6

~Hitoshi's POV~

Alright. First day at this wretched school. Yay...!

I look at myself in the mirror.

This uniform is shit.
I take off my tie, and then grab my thin white gloves.

I'm used to wearing gloves so that I don't leave any prints at the scene. I pull on my boots with the light purple laces.

"Right. First day of hell." I say.
I start walking out of my room, but see Nico following me.

I turn around and look at him. "I'm sorry Nico, but you can't go to school with me. Okay? If I can, I'll come back during lunch."

He meows in response, and I leave.

I take the elevator downstairs and walk out, going to the doors. But stop as I remember I can't leave without someone.

"Hitoshi! You can't wear gloves! Or those boots! And where is your tie!?" Sonic says, zooming over to me and waving his arms around like crazy.

The other students look over at us, probably wondering how I'm gonna handle this.

"Look Sonic,"
He opens his mouth to protest, but I raise my hand.
"I don't even wanna be here. It was either participate in this stupid program or rot in a cell for the rest of my life. And, I haven't gone to school, since I was nine. And I'm a Villain. Do you actually fucking think I give a flying fuck about the 'dresscode' or whatever?" I ask.

"That is understandable, but either way-!"

"And stop waving your arms around so much. Zuko over there jumped when you started screaming and waving your arms around, stop scaring everyone by yelling." I say. "Now can someone please walk me to school? I can't go anywhere without someone."

"I've got it!" Kaminari says, running over to me.

And so, the two of us, Ashido, Sero, Jirou, Kirishima, and Bakugou start walking to school.

"Hey, who's Zuko?" Ashido asks.

"If I could, I would kill you." I say. "He's a character in an old American cartoon. An old friend introduced it to me."

"I thought you said you didn't do friends." Kaminari says.

"I don't." I say.

We walk past the gates of the school.

"Ahahahah!" I look up from the ground at a blonde laughing crazily. "Who're you?" He asks, pointing at me.
I notice some others looking over at us.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I asked first!"

"I asked second."

"Monoma Neito! Now, who are you!?" He asks.

"I'm the new kid in Class 1-A. Hitoshi. I don't use my last name." I say.

"Hm. I don't recognize you." He peers at me curiously.

"That's cause it's my first day at UA altogether." I say.

"Hahah! Class 1-A had to go so low as to take in a kid that doesn't even go here! His Quirk is probably weak as well." He laughs again.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this idiot is a Villain.

"Hey I recognize you now. You're the one with the copycat Quirk, right?" He stops, and nods his head. "Nice. Okay. Bold of you to call me 'weak' when one, you don't even know what my Quirk is. And two, you're in Class 1-B and I'm in class 1-A."
I start walking away, making sure to bump into his shoulder as I walk past him.

The others catch up to me in a few seconds.

"Dude! That was amazing!" Kaminari says, slapping my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I growl. "I'm literally only with you because it's mandatory for me."

"Yeah well, remember our deal! I've got a week, and then we're gonna be friends!" He says.

"Only if you can get someone, and that isn't gonna happen." I say.

"Just you watch Hitoshi! I'm gonna get someone to tolerate you!" He says proudly.

"Yeah. Sure." I say, rolling my eyes.

Word Count
642