Mind Breaker- Chapter 35

Hitoshi could not psychically breathe at the moment.

He's leaning against the wall in an alley, blood in his hair and blood pouring from his stab wound.

You might be wondering how he got here and you're probably yelling at the author (me) for doing this but, it has to be done. ANYWAYS!

He had gotten jumped. He was trying to find a Christmas gift for Denki and Shoji asked if he could buy some candles for Hannukah.

He got neither, because he got jumped. Just some lowly extras who didn't believe he was trying to be good.

Nico had stayed back at the dorms with Denki, so there was nobody to help him.

He groans in pain and tries standing up but his legs give out. Usually he'd be used to the pain, but one of them probably used some strange ass fucking quirk on him.

"Wow. So we're back in this position again. Me finding you bleeding out in an alley. I know it wasn't Zero cause we killed him."

Hitoshi glares up at the one and only Dabi. Next to him, Hawks. The number two hero.

"Touya." Hitoshi says with a smirk. "How ya doing?"

"I should leave you here to die but..." Dabi sighs. "That would be 'villain like.'" Dabi groans.

"And, I'm here." Hawks says. "What happened?"

"Bunch of extras. They jumped me." Hitoshi says as Dabi helps him up. "What are you two doing out?"

"Your father thought it would be a good idea to have us from the League go out. I'm stuck with Hawks." Dabi says.

"Why are you so angry about it? Aren't you two dating?" Hitoshi asks. Dabi almost drops him because of that. "Me!? Dating this bastard!?"

"Dusty told me." Hitoshi says.

"I'm gonna kill him." Dabi growls.

"We should get back to UA." Hawks says. "I parked the car not long away."

"Since when do you drive?" Hitoshi asks with a sly smirk.

Hawks flips him off and continued walking.

Some people stare at them, but when they see who the three are they look away. None wanting to tread in those waters.

Dabi pushes Hitoshi into the passenger seat and gets in. Hawks gets in the back seat, his wings taking up the entire place. Dabi sits up front and starts driving.

"How are you not in pain?" Hawks asks.

"I am. I'm just used to it." Hitoshi shrugs.

"If you get blood on my car, I will burn your ass up." Dabi growls.

"Don't you so that to Hawks? I mean, you are dating. So I figured at least once you tried temperature play-"