Mind Breaker- Chapter 19

~Hitoshi's POV~

"Hey Aizawa?" I ask once we're given our ten minutes to stretch and think up a plan.

"Yes?" He asks.

"You didn't take my choker off." I say.

"Oh yeah." He presses his thumb against the side of the band, and it falls off my neck.

"Wait that's all I have to do!?" I exclaim.

"It can only be activated by my finger print." He says.

"Aw damn it." I sigh. "Thanks."

I walk back over to the class.

"Do you think they planned yours and Monona's match?" Jirou asks.

"Oh definitely." I say.

"How're you gonna win?" Kaminari asks.

"Well I can't let him touch me. That much is obvious." I say. "And I doubt he'd respond to any voice. It may just come down to me having to use my strength. I'm still not permitted to use any of my weapons. Who're you going against Kirishima?"

"I'm going against my bro Tetsutetsu!" Kirishima says.

"Nice." I say.

I tune them out as they talk about how they're going to beat their opponents.

Finally, Aizawa speaks.

"Alright everybody! Quiet down! The first fighting pair is Hitoshi and Monoma. Can you two please walk up?" He asks.

I stand up, and walk into the arena like thing created my Cementoss.

"This is like the battles at the Sports Festival! If you get knocked out of the ring, you're out. If you can no longer go, you're out." Aizawa says.

"Ready? Set? Go!" Vlad King calls.

Monoma and I stand there, staring eachother down.

Until, he attacks.

Damn. He's quick.

I dodge a punch sent my way and another. And another.

Does this dude have any other type of fighting attack other than punching?

I freeze as a metal fist comes in contact with my face and throws me aside.

"Hitoshi!" I hear Kaminari yell.

I glare up at Monoma, then look over at Tetsutetsu.

"Shit!" I curse, coughing up blood and holding my cheek.

I stand up, but then I'm punched again in the stomach. I've been hit with metal things before, but fucking damn! This hurts!