Mind Breaker- Chapter 7

~Hitoshi's POV~

Alright. Where the hell do I fucking sit?

I'm standing in front of the class, wondering where I sit.

"Hitoshi. Why have you not sat down yet?" I jump as Aizawa appears at my side.

"I don't know where to fucking sit Erasurehead." I growl through gritted teeth.

He sighs. "Behind Bakugou."

"Great." I mumble and then walk over and take my seat behind Bakugou and in front of Yaoyorozu.

"Alright. So today we will..."

I tune him out as I rest my chin on my hands and look out the window.

I wonder if I would die if I jumped from the high?

I mean, the roof would definitely kill me. Not that I'm complaining.

If I could sneak a knife into the dorms, could I just stab one of these idiots to death?

Wait the kitchen-!
That place has got knives!
Heh.

What if I used my Quirk and made one of them jump off a building or hang themselves?

I'd have to find a way to get this choker off though.

Oh! If I hung myself, I wonder who would find me.
Heh. Or maybe!
What if I just used my Quirk continously and electrocuted myself to death? Or used a outlet and electrocute myself until I die?

"Hitoshi!" I look to the front of the classroom where Aizawa stood.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Well one, listen in my class. And two, what the hell is with that crazy look in your eyes?" He asks.

"He's probably thinking about how he could kill all of us." Ochako says.

"Actually no." I say. "I'm mostly brainstorming ways to kill myself." I give her a smile. And by the way she, and the entire class, flinches back, I've yet again succeeded in scaring people.

"Right! Don't stop speaking just cause I'm not listening Aizawa. We are here to learn or... whatever school is for." I shrug.

After a few seconds of Aizawa and me having a stare down, he finally looks away and starts speaking again.

~~~

"Hitoshi!" I look up at Kaminari. "Come sit with us for lunch!" He says.

"Yeah no." I stand up and walk over to the sleeping Aizawa. "Hey. Erasurehead." I lightly kick the sleeping bag with my boot.
He doesn't budge.
I can feel the classes eyes on me as I try and wake the Hero up.

I lean down so I'm eye level with him. "Hey. Wake up." I say again, poking his cheek with my pointer finger.
Again, he doesn't budge.