Mind Breaker- Chapter 15

~Hitoshi's POV~

"If you want, you can refuse to answer a question." Aizawa whispers before he leaves the small podium.

(A.N. I'm just gonna pick not at all real things and abbreviate random letters and make it seem like a news station, Kay?)

"Alright. First question. Uh..." I look out at the many news reporters raising cards.

"H.I." I say, pointing at one.

The man stands up and as does the camera person.

"What's your name and age? And kill count?" He asks.

"Shinso Hitoshi. Call me Hitoshi, I don't like using my last name. I'm 15. And my kill count is 739." I say. I hear some gasps in the crowd.

"S.A.W." I call, pointing out another.

"Why did you become a Villain?" The woman asks.

I pause at that.

"I... honestly don't know. Uh... I mean, I killed my father when the bastard got a little out of hand. Uh... I guess it was the only choice? I ran for a while and when Heroes and Civilians alike wouldn't help me, I just went deeper into becoming a Villain when I was ten." I say.

"Okay. A.E." I say.

"What's your Quirk?" The person asks.

"When you respond to me, I can control you. Hence the voice modifier I'm wearing. If I did... this..." I mess with it for a moment before finding the voice.

"Help me..." I say. The voice sounded weak and scared and terrified. I switch back to the robotic and disoriented voice. "When luring someone into a trap, I use a voice that will make them respond."

"So technically you can control someone?" They ask.

"Yup. Like... before I got caught. I got this dude, didn't bother remembering his name. He abused his kids so I tracked him for a week, caught him stumbling out of the bar, brought him into the alley, used my Quirk, and then let him shoot himself in the head." A deep chuckle passes my lips. "Thinking back on it I should've tortured him." I say, though it's heard throughout the auditorium.

I look back up, and call on another.

"Thak you for calling on me. I was wondering. Regarding your very first few victims and the only seemingly targeted ones beside the Heroes, most of them were abusers. So my question is were you-?"

"Yes." I say quickly, not wanting her to ask if I myself was abused. "The answer to that question I hate answering is yes."

"So that's why you first kill was your father. What did he do?" She asks.

"Next question." I call on another.

"What's with the cat?" He asks, pointing at the cat in my arms.

"Oh! This is Nico. He's a black cat. I found him in a 'free cat' box when it was raining out at night when I was like... twelve. He just kinda stuck with me after that. And besides, I have a weak spot for cats." I say.
I hold him up and stare into his green eyes.
"Anyways, next question."