Mind Breaker- Chapter 33

~Hitoshi's POV~

"Your like a siren."

"What?" I ask Uraraka.

"Your like a siren. You can make people do what you want with your voice. And, sirens sing to get people to do what they want. Mostly men. And I'm sure with just a few words you can have Kaminari doing whatever you want." She explains.

"See, I believe that was a sex joke." I say.

"It was."

"Yeah. Okay. Um... why a siren?"

"I dunno."

"She's not wrong though." Denki says, coming up behind me. "With just one word I'll be on my knees for you."

"DENKI!" I yell. Uraraka starts laughing. I can feel my face heating up.

"What!? I'm not wrong!" He says.

"Have fun with that." Uraraka says and walks away.

"URARAKA!" I yell after her.

~The Next Day~

"Hey Midnight?" I ask.

"Yes Hitoshi?" She asks, looking up from her computer.

"Where do I go to pick my hero name?" I ask.

She reaches into one of the drawers and hands a piece of paper and a pen to me.

"Just fill that out." She says.

"Okay." I look down at the paper in my lap.

Name. Easy enough.
Class. Blah blah. Aha! Hero Name!

Name: Hitoshi
Class: Class 1-A
Homeroom Teacher: Erasurehead
Hero Name: Siren

~3rd Person POV~

"So you picked out your hero name Hitoshi!?" Kaminari asks.

"Yup." Hitoshi say.

"Well, what is it!?" Mina asks.

"You'll find out. Now shut up, I'm trying to eat." He says.

"Ugh." Kaminari says. "Why're you always so secretive?"

"I'm an ex-villain, that's why." Hitoshi says, hitting his boyfriends shoulder lightly.

"Yeah but I still love you." Denki leans over and gives his boyfriend a quick kiss.

"Ugh. Human affection." Bakugou says.

Bakugou is then pulled into a hug by Kirishima and a kiss is placed on his lips.

Once they separate, Hitoshi and Denki are laughing.

"Shut up damn extras." Bakugou growls, pulling Kirishima back into the hug.

"We love you too Bakugou." Denki nods his head.

~~~

Hitoshi stares at the piece of paper on his desk in his room.

Nico purrs as he sits on the desk under the light.

"I know Neeks." Hitoshi says, petting his cat. "If this ends badly, how much am I gonna regret it?"

He sighs, and picks up his phone and the paper. He slowly types in the number and clicks call.

Ring... ring... ring... rin-

"Who the fuck is this?" Shigaraki asks on the other end.

"Who do you think? It's Hitoshi." Hitoshi says, spinning in his chair so he can see the whole purple illuminated room.

"Oh really?" Shigaraki asks.

"Ugh. Rio."

"Hello. I didn't think you'd actually call Mind Breaker." Shigaraki says.

Hitoshi sucks in a sharp breath and speaks. "Have you thought about it?"

"Have you talked about it?"

"Nezu said he'd think about it." Hitoshi says.

"I'll talk about it soon." Shigaraki says. "I just need a bit more time."

"Hey boss! Dabi is back!" Toga squeals on the other end.

"I gotta go." Shigaraki says. "Stay safe idiot." Before Hitoshi can respond the phone is hung up.

"Who was that on the phone?" Toga asks as her and Shigaraki walk down the hallway.

"An old friend." Shigaraki says.

~~~

"Okay." Shigaraki says. "You're all probably wondering what I need. Kurogiri already knows this." Shigaraki stops his pacing in front of the League. "I'm sure you all know Mind Breaker."

The League exchanges looks, thinking about the 'reformed' villain.

Dabi finally speaks up, "What of him Shigaraki?"

"For a few months, Hitoshi stayed with me, Kurogiri, and All for One. He was a valuable asset. He was strong. And, not long ago, I ran into him on a train. He was taking the train back from a friends house." He let's that sink in. The heroes trusted Hitoshi. "And he made an offer. He'd speak to the runner of this rehabilitation program and ask if we, the League of Villains could join-"

Immediate protests form.

Shigaraki raises his hand. "I did not agree but he said he'd do it. I was speaking to him the other day and he said that Principal Nezu had thought about it."

"I'll do it." Dabi says after several long seconds of silence.

"What!?" Toga asks.

"Better then prison. Or death." He shrugs.

Shigaraki smirks.

Word Count
770