Mind Breaker- Chapter 4

"Okay. You have to dial back on the craziness when introducing yourself." Aizawa says as him and Hitoshi walk down the street to class 1-A's dorm.

"Yeah yeah." He rolls his eyes.

"And you aren't permitted to leave the dorms without a Pro Hero. Or at least 3 of your classmates. You're strong, but you're not strong enough to take on three skilled students in the Hero Course at UA. Especially with your Quirk cancelled and no weapons."

"Whatever." He mutters, starting to scratch at his right arm.

From the ground, Nico hisses and starts scratching the boys ankle to get him to stop.

"Yeah yeah." Hitoshi mutters, stopping.

"Okay. We're here." Aizawa says. "Wait outside the door. I'm going to go and inform them. And don't think about running. Present Mic and Midnight are waiting if you do."

"Right." Hitoshi sits down and leans against the wall.
Aizawa walks into the dorms.

Hitoshi looks around and spots Midnight on one side waiting in the bushes and Present Mic on the other side.

He reaches into the pockets of his jacket, and notes the two teachers readying their Quirks.

He rolls his eyes and holds up chocolate. "I haven't eaten in a while. Geez." He mutters, taking off the plastic wrap and starting to eat.

"Shit." He mutters after a few minutes.

~Hitoshi's POV~

They brought my stuff to my room. But I don't think I can wait through that long with this pain.

I wince as I move my right arm.

Nico meows and looks at me with worried cat eyes.
"I'm fine Nico." I say, scratching under his chin. "Just a little pain. And I've gone through worse."

~3rd Person POV~

"Iida." Aizawa says, calling the boy.

The people in the commons were Iida, Ochako, Midoriya, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Tsu.

"Yes sir?" Iida asks, standing up.

"Can you go and get the rest of the class? I have an announcement." Aizawa says.

"Yes sir!" Iida rushes to the elevator.

"What's going on Mr. Aizawa?" Midoriya asks.

"Wait." He says.

Soon the rest of the class in sitting on the couches.

"What is it you needed to speak to us about?" Iida asks.

"Okay. Nezu, has thought of the idea of a Villain Rehabilitation Program for young Villains who just had a bad upbringing." Aizawa says. "He's gotten permission already from the Hero Commission. The first person will be in this class."