Mind Breaker- Chapter 36

"So... you both lost your virginity?"

"FUCK OFF BAKUGOU!" Hitoshi yells, face flushed a deep color.

"So embarrassed now? Not what any of us heard last night." Bakugou teases.

"Tch! Says you! You're louder than Present Mic yelling!" Hitoshi yells.

"Eh!? I'll fucking kill you, you mind fucker!" Bakugou yells.

"Let's go!" Hitoshi yells.

Denki and Kirishima watch their boyfriends yell at eachother. Throwing pillows and shit.

"You were really loud though." Kirishima informs Denki.

"I know." He says with a smirk. "But gods, Hitoshi loved it."

"Was it good?" He asks.

"Obviously." Denki rolls his eyes like it's obvious. "And next time, I kinda wanna top. I wanna see that boy begging for me."

"Wow. Okay. Didn't know you were a switch." Kirishima says. He looks back at his boyfriend and Hitoshi. "Don't blow anything up!" He calls.

"Come and actually fight me bitch!" Bakugou yells.

Hitoshi tackles him to the ground and they start struggling. It's then that Iida walks down. He had a smile on his face as he talked to his girlfriend but when he sees Bakugou and Hitoshi he rushes over and starts scolding them as they continue struggling.

"Wow. Is this what goes on here?" They all turn and look at Dabi and Hawks.

"Oh! Recovery Girl heal you?" Hitoshi asks as Bakugou was holding him down with his fist raised.

"Don't ignore me you bastard!" Bakugou yells at him. He brings his fist down and Hitoshi moves aside.

"She took pity." Hawks says. "Aizawa wanted us to let you guys know that if you burn down the dorms again, he will expel all of you."

"Yeah. What does he mean again?" Dabi asks.

"Todoroki-kun accidentally set the dorms on fire a few months ago." Midoriya says with a sheepish laugh.

"Wow. Way to go peppermint." Dabi says with a smirk.

"Dabi! Arson, equals bad!" Hawks exclaims.

"Dude, my father was a pro hero and he was fine with me committing arson as a child!" Dabi exclaims. "Then again, after my baby bro was born I never got any attention." Hawks groans.

"Your father is a pro hero?" Bakugou asks as he throws Hitoshi over his shoulder. "Wow. How'd he raise someone like you?"

"He was an abusive asshole. That's how." Dabi says. "Anyways Hawks, let's go. I only came here because I'm not legally allowed to leave your side when I'm outside of that dam building."

"Bye kids!" Hawks calls as he walks away with Dabi.

"Anyways come on! We have school!" Iida yells. "BAKUGOU! HITOSHI! LET EACHOTHER GO! I WON'T HESITATE TO REPORT YOU!"

"FUCK YOU FOUR EYES!" Bakugou yells.

"HEY! EYES OVER HERE BAKUBITCH!" Hitoshi yells as he goes in for a punch.

"BAKUGOU! HITOSHI!"

●●●

"Hey! Hitoshi!" Hitoshi turns and glares at Monoma, who was walking up with his friends.

"What do you want Monoma?" Denki asks, stepping in front of Hitoshi protectively.

"Look, Hitoshi or whatever, I just wanted to say sorry." Monoma says. He does a bit of a double take when he sees the bandage on Hitoshi's face.

"What?" Hitoshi asks.

"Sorry for being a dick. But honestly, can you blame me? You're an ex-villain? What was I supposed to expect?" He runs a hand through his hair. "Friends? I hope?"

Hitoshi smiles and takes Monoma's outstretched hand. "But if we have to fight eachother again, I will kick your ass." He growls with a smile, his grip tightening.

Monoma smiles as well and grips tighter. "I'd like to see you fucking try."

The two separate and continue walking at different paces.

"That was so wholesome and then it got so... scary." Midoriya says and breathes a sigh of relief. Hitoshi laughs.

●●●

"Merry Christmas!" Denki says, shaking Hitoshi awake.

"Ugh. So fucking early." Hitoshi mumbles.

"Wake up Hitoshi! Santa came!"

"Don't tell me you still believe in Santa." Hitoshi says.

"Wha-? You don't?" Denki asks, offended.

"Denki. Baby. Sweetheart. I stopped believing in Santa after I killed my father." Hitoshi says.

He frowns and wraps his arms around Hitoshi's waist.

"You need therapy." He says.

"I know." Hitoshi responds. "Now why don't we go downstairs? I think Bakugou was cooking."

Denki smiles and jumps up and starts getting dressed. Hitoshi stands up and winces a bit. Denki takes notice to this and smirks.

"Sorry. Did I go too hard?" He asks. Hitoshi glares are flips him off.

"I'll get you back later." He growls.

●●●

Soon the two make it downstairs.

"Morning guys! Bakubabe made pancakes!" Kirishima says.

"Yay!" Denki cheers and practically drags Hitoshi to the kitchen.

"So?" Denki asks as the two sit on the couch together. "Happy you came here?"

"Yeah." Hitoshi nods. "And, I got you out of it."

"I love you Hitoshi." Denki says and wraps his arm around Hitoshi's shoulders.

"I love you too Denki." Hitoshi says. "So fucking much."

●●●

Don't worry, this isn't the end🤪

But it is coming up, lmao