Mind Breaker- Chapter 11

~Hitoshi's POV~

"Okay. Today we'll be doing a little Quirk apprehension test of sorts." Aizawa says as he walks into the room.

"What do you mean?" Ochako asks.

"Hitoshi." I tear my eyes from Kaminari and look at Aizawa.

"What?" I ask.

"Against my better judgment, we will be taking that Quirk cancelling choker off of you." He says.

The class, aside from the 'Bakusquad' immediately starts protesting it.

"Silence!" Aizawa yells. "Hitoshi will be going against the entire class. We are testing your guys ability to go against a Villain and murderer,"

"Sup." I say.

"And we are testing the sheer limit of Hitoshi's power. So we can better understand it." Aizawa says. "Go to the locker rooms and get changed into your Hero Outfit. Hitoshi, your locker is next to Kaminari's. Your outfit has already been moved there."

"Thanks." I say, walking to the locker room with the boys.

"My locker is right here, so this must be yours." Kaminari says.

I take the paper taped to the locker off and punch in the combination on it.

I take off my blazer and then my button-up.

"Okay this was expected, but you're ripped dude." Sero says loudly, gaining the attention of the other guys.

"What's with the bandages on your right arm?" Kaminari asks.

"Yeah and the cuts on your left?" Kirishima asks, examining my left wrist.

"Huh? Oh." I say. "Yeah. I cut."

The boys all look at me with wide eyes.

Oh shit. Normal. That... isn't normal at all.

"Those cuts look fresh." Iida notes.

"Yeah. I stole a knife from your guys kitchen." I say.

I don't have to turn around to know some of them activated their Quirks. "I was gonna return it. Look, I used to do that daily. And your godforsaken school took away all of my weapons." I take my clothes from my locker.

"I'll give you the knife back when school ends." I say.

"Those are normal clothes." Todoroki says. "How are you gonna fight in that?"

"I don't do flashy stuff like you all. This is my normal clothes I wear. Easy to move in. Fire proof." I say. "That's about it."

I put on the black shirt and then slip into the dark purple jacket. I take off my white gloves and replace them with my usual purple ones. "Can you guys stop staring at me? You guys are creepy." I say.