Little Lance & Keith: Failed Mission pt2

Classification Prompt???: I honestly kinda wanna see a part two of this

Requested by: @sweetiepie2288 

This whole thing to me feels like cursing and yelling. Yay!

Lounge. Those bitches would still be in the lounge.

Was one of the few things Keith thought. Right when he shut Lance's door he made his way to the others. He wasn't fully thinking. No, not at all. Some of the only things he could think of was how loud he wanted to scream at himself and the others, how ashamed he was, and how stupid the others and him were earlier. So he didn't fully realize that he entered the lounge, glaring at everyone from the door for a few moments. Everyone was chatting on the couch, most likely talking about today's mission.

"You're all mother fucking idiots," Keith growled, walking more into the room until he was in front of them.

"What?" Allura asked, giving him a confused look. Refusing to speak anymore after and quickly realizing that she messed up by asking anything. Yeah, Keith having an angry look was normal. But this look, this look was not as usual.

"'What?' Yeah, why would you remember what happened today? I mean, we're all just fucking idiots. So why would we remember. It's not even like we care for our team mates! Oh I'd rather punch that 'what' right out of your mouth."

"Hey do not threaten the princess-"

"Shut up Coran, you're no better!" Keith snapped back, making Coran go silent from shock. "You're all not better! I'm no better.

"Keith just stop cursing and explain," Shiro commanded, standing up. He was getting a bit thin with Keith's attitude. He had to try not to curse himself. He was tired, and stressed, and was already fed up with this attitude.

"Sure fuckface! I'd love to explain!" Keith said with a forceful smile.

"Stop being a doofus and explain."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll explain. Remember earlier when we were all being bitches? And I mean all of us," Keith gave Allura and Coran a quick glare before his eyes flashed back to Shiro. "Yeahhh. We were all being dicks and screaming at each other. Oh and we just happened to hurt a certain someone's feelings!"

"If your referring to Lance then I will not defend him. He was being an idiot. Trying to get himself killed."

"Yeah right! He was trying his hardest our there and-"

"Oooh yeah right. Not only did he did hit multiple times, he didn't even try to fight back or move! He was being an idiot."

"HE WAS BEING AN IDIOT?! NO FUCKING WAY! WE WERE BEING ASSES!"

"WE WERE TRYING TO KEEP EACH OTHER ALIVE OUT THERE!"

"OH AND I'M SURE YOU HAVE NO CLUE THAT HE SLIPPED AT ALL!"

Shiro paused for a moment before speaking in a quiet voice, "He did?"

"Yeah, and guess what kind of fuckasses were being dicks. You should be ashamed."

"Keith we didn't know-"

"I WONDER WHY! OH WAIT, I JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT REASON! HE WAS SCARED. HE THOUGHT YOU WOULD ALL BE MAD AT HIM FOR SLIPPING DURING A MISSION! HE WAS TRYING HIS HARDEST, BUT APPARENTLY HE WASN'T DOING SHIT IN OUR WORDS! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ABOUT HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GAIN HIS TRUST IN THAT VULNERABLE STATE? MONTHS! FUCKING MONTHS. AND WE SCREWED ALL THAT UP!"

"DON'T ACT AS IF YOU WEREN'T APART OF IT TO! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID. I REMEMBER EXACTLY SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO PLAY INNOCENT-"

"I'M NOT PLAYING INNOCENT I'M TRYING TO DEFEND HIM! I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN ABOUT HOW HE FEELS. I'M BAD AT IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY TO SAY. TRUST ME, I WANT TO SCREAM AT MYSELF FOR BEING AN ASS. I WANT TO PUNCH MYSELF IN THE GODDAMN FACE. I'M PISSED OFF AT MYSELF BUT I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW IT YET! HELL I'LL BEG LANCE TO PUNCH ME LATER WHEN HE'S BIGGER. BUT I AM NOT ACTING INNOCENT!"