Little Shiro and Isuma: Fussy Baby

Hunk - Tsuyoshi
Pidge - Hiroshi
Allura - Fala
I know I changed Sven's name back to Shiro but I do like their Japanese names more. Reason I'm using them here. So even though I say Shiro, I mean 80s Shiro. I'll state that up here every time.

"Tsuyoshi can you go make me a bottle for Shiro?" Isuma asked his friend as he entered the room. Takashi was getting really fussy and when he's like this usually a bottle calms him down.

"Yeah, is he okay?"

"Shiro's been fussy since he woke up from his nap," Isuma explained as he patted the crying baby's back. "Do you know where Akira is?"

"I saw him with Princess Fala earlier. They were playing dress up with Hiroshi," Tsuyoshi said before leaving the room.

Isuma kept on patting Shiro's back as he placed the room. He didn't know what Shiro wanted! He tried some toys, pacis, soft blankets, diaper check. His only hope now was a bottle. And with how little his headspace was he could tell him what he wanted. So he had to keep on guessing. It was upsetting to hear his loud wails. He snatched the bottle when Tsuyoshi returned and sat onto the couch. He cradled Shiro and put the bottle against his lips, squeezing it a bit so that he knew what it was. Sven sucked on the nipple and Isuma let out a sigh of relief.

"How long has he been crying?" Tsuyoshi asked, looking at all the toys around them.

"Two hours-"

"Two hours! Are you an idiot or something? Why didn't you make him food sooner?!"

"Because I didn't know what he wanted! He can't tell or point to what he wants! And he doesn't know how to Mores Code at this age," Isuma rambled.

"Well he seems okay now," Hunk mumbled, getting a burp rag for him. Once Shiro was done Isuma quickly burped him and set him on his lap. Right when that happened Shiro started to cry again. "Spoke too soon," he said before getting up.

"And where are you going?" Isuma asked, bouncing Shiro a little bit. Unfortunately this made Sven's stomach upset and he threw up a little on the burp rag.

"Away from the screaming!" Tsuyoshi said as he left the room.

"Traitor," Isuma mumbled as Shiro began cry harder again. He wiped his mouth with the burp rag and held him close. "Baby I've tried everything I could think of. I don't know what else you want."

This only seem to make him cry harder. Isuma groaned and stood up, carrying Shiro on his hip. Maybe Nanny could help.

Nanny was not much help. First she smack Isuma for letting him cry for so long. Then she tried all the things he's already done. And then she seemed to be as frustrated as he was. So currently, Isuma was sitting in the lounge with a crying baby on his hip trying to think of anything that could make him feel better. Which he could not.

"Shiro your gonna make yourself throw up," Isuma frowned. But Shiro just continued to keep on crying. For his nickname being Quiet he wasn't so quiet right now.

"Moody?" A voice ask from the doorway. Isuma looked over and saw Akira standing there.

"Hey Cheif. What are you doing here?" Isuma forced a smile onto his face. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be hanging out with the Princess Fala and Hiroshi?"

"They sen me to chu. What's wrong with Brudda?" Akira asked, quietly walking over. Isuma groaned at the comment. They really left both kids with him? While one of them was screaming at the top of his lungs? Those asses.

"He's just really fussy right now, Akira. I don't know what he wants," Isuma explained in the simplest way he could.

"Can I help?" Akira whispered. So quiet Isuma almost didn't hear his words.

"If you want to try," he said as Akira grabbed both of Shiro's hands.

"Brudda, its me," he said to him, his voice raised a little. "Ak-Ak-Akeera," Akira said with a little trouble. He moved from his hands to his face. He started to trace the scar on his face. He traced around his eyes, then back to his scar. "Chu're safe now. I'll protect chu." Shiro's cries seem to calm down by the sound and his actions. He reached out for his friend, wanting to be held by him instead. Akira sat beside Isuma and moved Shiro to his lap. He cradled his friend closely and tapped his fingers on his stomach. Truth be told, Shiro was just freaking out the entire time. And since he couldn't speak his only action was to cry. Shiro was just scared. It's not like he could see where his sleeping buddy went and he didn't hear Akira's voice when he woke up.

Isuma stared at the two, a mix of anger and shock. He's spent two hours trying to calm him down. And Akira just did it in two minutes. He watched at Akira tried not to drop Shiro and hold him closer to his chest. Shiro tried to keep his eyes open but it seemed hard. Akira looked over at Isuma with a smile.

"He wanted his big brother," Isuma mumbled to himself. He knew the two were close but he didn't know they were this close.

"Uh-huh!" Akira said before yawning. "Nap time?"

"Uh, yeah. I need to carry you two back to your rooms," Isuma said. Akira smiled and tried to hand him Shiro, who woke up again and started crying. "Or not." He said, handing him back.

"Sleepover time!" Akira giggled, wiggling a little.

Isuma sighed and nodded. Akira moved so that he was laying on the couch and Shiro was laying on top of him. Isuma layed a blanket on top of the two and kissed both their heads. Shiro unconditionally hugged Akira tighter and Akira hugged him back. Isuma put a baby monitor inside the room before walking out. Oh was he about to go rant to his friends about this.