Little Shiros & Shiros: The 5 Shiros (Alternate)

Ryou giggled as Kuron chased him. They were playing tag, Kuron promised Shiro that if anything broke he would take full responsibility. Shiro was hesitant about it but said yes anyways. Ryou ran into the living room and hide behind the couch. Kuron ran over and chased him around the couch.

"Heyyy, I'm trying to watch this," Shiro frowned. Kuron paused his running as Ryou ran up stairs.

"Sorry Shiro," he said, giving a small smile.

"Doesn't it annoy you when your hair gets in your face?" Shiro asked as Kuron tucked his hair behind his ear again. Kuron shrugged and Shiro waved him over. He made him sit beside him as he put his hair into a ponytail.

"Kuro's still asleep?"

"Yeah, he's still asleep. Although he should be waking up soon," Shiro warned him. Kuro nodded a little as Shiro continued. "Sven should be done with dinner soon though. Which means you'll have to feed him, since he bites us." Shiro mumbled the last part, earning a laugh from Kuron.

"He's not that bad. He just doesn't like feeling vulnerable. We went through a similar thing growing up," Kuron smiled as he stood up. "Now I need to go catch Ryou!"

Kuron quickly ran up stairs and continued to chase Ryou. He was standing in the middle of the hall, wondering why Kuron wasn't following him. He squealed as he saw Kuron run up the stairs. He ran down the hall and Kuron followed. Soon though Ryou reached a dead end and tried to go past Kuron. Kuron brought him into a hug and lifted him off the ground.

"I win!" he said, kissing his forehead. Ryou pouted and wrapped his arms around Kuron's neck.

"No fair, you cheated," he said, earning a smile from Kuron.

"Well if it makes you feel better, dinners going to be ready soon," Kuron said, earning a happy smile from Ryou. He then frowned and looked at Kuron.

"Sven's making it, right?" he asked. "Not Taka?"

"Yes, Space Ranger. Sven's making dinner tonight. Not Shiro," Kuron reassured him. Getting a happy smile again from the boy.

"Food!" he exclaimed, wanting to be put down.

Kuron let him and Ryou ran down stairs. If food wasn't done yet then he'd probably play a little but with Shiro. Kuron walked over to Kuro's room and slowly opened the door. He saw Kuro still sleeping and smiled, then closing the door. Maybe he'd be able to eat dinner without having him waking up crying this time.

"Yoohoo, Kuron?" Sven said from across the hall. "Its time for dinner."

"Sorry, nice apron by the way," Kuron complimented as they walked to the dinning room.

"Yes, Hunk got it for me," Sven smiled as he took off his pink apron. "He got one that looked like this as well."

"Sounds like a fun shopping trip," he chuckled. Hunk and him went shopping for groceries. Along the way they got this and some more cooking utensils.

"Oh it was. Hope you don't mind, we made Shiro's favorite and chicken tonight," he said as the two entered the room. Kuron nodded and sat in his seat.

"So, did you two have fun running around?" Shiro asked after a few minutes of eating.

"Yeah! But Kuron won," Ryou grumbled the last part, earning a smile from Shiro.

"Did he now? Well how about after this we play hide and seek?" he offered, earning a happy nod from Ryou.

The four chatted slightly while eating. Kuron would tune them all in and out, trying to see when Kuro would wake up. Ryou asked Shiro after if he wanted to play Space Rangers. Which Shiro agreed to. Sven said something about having to leave later, something about how he promised to help Slav with a star map. Dinner took around forty minutes, which sort of worried Kuron. While everyone else said that he was just sleeping Kuron still wanted to go check on him. He was the first to excuse himself from the table, which made Ryou pouty.

"No go," he said, grabbing his arm.

"I have to and check on Kuro," he frowned, making the child huff. "Alright how about this?" he asked, going onto one knee. "After you play with Shiro, you and I can color together? Wouldn't that be fun?"

Ryou thought about it for a second before nodding, letting go of Kuron's arm. Shiro glared at Kuron and Kuron gave him a confused look back.

"How is it, that both of the children are attached to you?" he asked, making Kuron smile.

"Because he's funnnnnn," Ryou smiled, eating the last of his Mac n Cheese.

"Are you saying I'm not fun?"

"You have boring rules. Kuron's nice and only has a few, unlike you," Ryou explained, sticking his tongue out at Shiro. Who repeated the action back.

Kuron slowly made his way out as the two started to bicker. He walked back up stairs and took his hair out of a ponytail. Although he likes his hair up at moments he knows Kuro will most likely play with it. Well, play or try to eat/pull it. He slowly opened Kuro's door again. Although instead of seeing him fast asleep, he saw him slowly waking up. Good thing he walked in now instead of hearing him scream from downstairs.

"Hmm," Kuro whined, reaching out for him.

"Hey Sleepy-bear," he smiled. Walking over and bringing Kuro into his arms. "Did you sleep well?"

"Seepy," he grumbled.

"Oh? Well how about instead we have something to eat? Sven made dinner and- OW!" Kuron shrieked as Kuro pulled on his hair harshly. Kuro giggled at Kuron's reaction and rested his head against Kuron's chest.

"Nom noms," he smiled as Kuron picked him up.

"Yes, we'll go get some nom noms," he said, kissing his fore head. They walked back down stairs as Shiro and Ryou sprinted past them. Kuro huffed as they ran, obviously not liking their stomping. He saw Sven leaving the house, going over to Slav's for now. Kuron walked into the kitchen and set Kuro in his highchair. "Mac n Cheese?"

"Yucky," Kuro pouted.

"It's all we have that you would like," Kuron smiled, filling a small bowl of Mac n Cheese. He sat the food in front of him and put some on a spoon. "Say ah."

Kuro grumbled but let Kuron feed him. Kuron praised him every time he ate a bite, which made Kuro happier. Kuron also got him a sippy cup of water. Kuro would of complained that he didn't want water, but Kuron gave him his favorite sippy cup. It had small bats and cats on it, it had handles on either side of it, and it was a dark purple. Kuron really did know how to stop these two's tantrums.

"Kuroooooooooon!" Ryou exclaimed as Kuron put Kuro's bowl in the sink. "Color time?"

"Where's Shiro?" Kuron asked as he took the table part of the highchair off and placed Kuron on his waist.

"He's uh, he's doing a night workout," Ryou said, waving at Kuro. Who glared at him.

"Alright, how about you go get the coloring books and I'll put on some Magic School Bus?" Kuron asked. Ryou nodded, running out of the room. Kuro frowned and pouted. "Something wrong, Kitten?"

"Mine," he said, putting his face in the croak of his neck and clinging onto him.

"I am yours, Kitten. But Space Ranger also wants to play with me. We're going to color, okay? You can sit on my lap and draw with me," Kuron offered. Kuro thought about it and nodded.

Kuron carried Kuro over to the living room and turned on the TV. He put on the Magic School Bus and sat on the rug. He changed Kuro's position to that they were chest to chest and Kuro layed his head on Kuron's shoulder, eating Kuron's hair. Ryou ran back into the room with two coloring books. Laying one in front of Kuron and opening his own.

I know I said I felt bad for making Kuro, a dick but you can't tell me that boi ain't a brat. And this was basically the 5 Shiro's but if Ryou and Kuro were littles. Also, I have been on a long hair little fanart search for the past two days, my brain can not get ride of it. Nor can the next two chapters I made.