Little Ryan & Nadia: Fashion Show

"James?" Ryan excitingly asked as he entered his friend's room.

"No, just me," Nadia said, earning a frown from her friend. Even outside the Atlas they shared a house. Made rent easier. "What's up?"

"Wan James," Ryan pouted, making it click in Nadia's head. James was Ryan's caretaker. The thing was, James was getting groceries. Nadia would totally watch over her friend for the time being if he wanted though.

"James isn't here right now. He's out of the house. If you wanted to show him something I'm up to look at it," Nadia explained, setting her Batman comic on her bed.

"Wanna show James," Ryan said again, earning a smile from his friend.

"Well, I can call him," Nadia offered, getting a nod from her friend.

Ryan walked fully into the room with a camera in his hands. He was wearing a lose black shirt with some baseball shorts. He sat on her bed and cross-crossed-applesauce. Nadia called her friend and waited for him to pick up. Only, he didn't. Instead they waited it out and it went to voicemail.

"Let me try one more time," Nadia said, calling again. They waited it out again before going to voicemail. "Hey James, Ryan wanted to show you something. He misses you so call back and get back soon."

"Nu James?" Ryan asked, looking at his friend sadly.

"Not yet, but he'll be here soon," Nadia promised, earning a whine from her friend.

"Wan James," he huffed, playing with the camera in his hands.

"I know, I know. Do you show me what you wanted to show James?" Nadia asked, making Ryan shake his head. "Alright, did you just come from outside?"

Ryan nodded as Nadia took in his appearance. He wasn't that dirty. His hands were filthy though. And his knees had some dirt on them. There was a bit of dirt on his face but he wasn't in need of a bath. Nadia stood up and put her phone in her pocket.

"Let's go wash you off, kay?" Nadia asked, going towards the door. Ryan followed after her, his normal poker face on. He was sad, even though he looked angry, Nadia could tell. He wanted James, not Nadia. But James was out. He didn't necessarily like it but he couldn't stop it. Nadia quickly washed the dirt off him and booped is nose with the wet cloth. "Boop! Now," she clapped her hands. "how about we make something to eat?"

Ryan turned his head to the side so Nadia continued, "Like, we could make anything! Sandwiches, brownies, cookies- Oh."

Ryan handed her one of the cookies that was in their cookie jar. Ina made them yesterday, big Ryan helped. Nadia took the cookie and grumbled. Ryan ate his own as he went and sat on the couch. Nadia followed him and sat on one of the arms.

"So, whatcha wanna do?"

Ryan pointed at the TV and Nadia turned it on. Doc Mcstuffins was on, one of Ryan's favorite shows. He gasp and brought a small smile onto his face as he began to whisper-sing the intro song. Nadia watched the show with him. It was bonding time.

They watched the show for two hours until Ryan suddenly got up. Nadia was hugging a couch pillow as she watched Ryan get his camera from a kitchen counter. He walked back over to Nadia and tapped her shoulder. James wasn't coming back any time soon. Nadia could pull off a fashion show instead, right?

"What's up?" she asked, making Ryan tap his camera. "You want to take pictures?"

"Fashion show," Ryan said as Nadia turned the TV off. Her face put on a very happy smile as she nodded.

"Alright! What kind of outfits do you have in mind?" Nadia asked as Ryan lead her to James's room.

Was Nadia aloud in there? No, she was not. But Ryan wanted to go in there so getting yelled at wouldn't be a problem. You see, James had different moods on his outfits. He had a ton of them. Depending on his mood he could wear a suit, a summer dress, makeup, a light scarf, sun glasses, his baseball uniform, a spiderman suit. But he was scared to wear anything feminine outside the house. Let's just say that he hasn't always gotten complements from strangers.

Ryan picked out an outfit and threw it at his friend. Nadia looked at the outfit and smirked. Oh James would kill her if she wore this. It was a long light see-through black scarf, sun glasses, and a red summer dress. Nadia put the clothes on over her outfit and Ryan handed her a black sun hat. The outfit went together, or at least in Ryan's eyes it did. Personally Nadia would get ride of th scarf but she didn't bother saying anything.

They did this until they heard James shout for them down stairs with an, "We're home!" Ryan abandoned their game and ran down stairs. Nadia ran down stairs as well and saw Ryan in James's arms. Ryan was nuzzling his face. James had a big smile on his face until he saw Nadia, then it fell.

"Excuse me, why do you have my outfit on?" he asked, arms still full of groceries.

"Fashion show!" Ryan exclaimed, handing James his camera. James took it and smiled back at his baby.

"Well I'm sure they're beautiful. Now, how about you sit at the couch and I'll look over them with you? Nadia, go and help Ina with the groceries. And take the winter coat off, that was expensive," James ordered, ushering Ryan to the couch. Ryan jumped over it and landed on the seat, leaving James to glare at Nadia. "What rule did you allow him to break while I was gone?"

"I was allowed in your room and closet," Nadia said smugged as James's eyes widened. He set his bags on the counter before rushing up stairs.

"You know how he likes his clothes to be secret," Ina said, putting away goldfish. To be specific, Princess Goldfish. Ina refused to eat any other one.

"Yeah but we had some fun," Nadia smiled as James came back down and sat beside Ryan. They excitingly went through the pictures with him. Both sharing interest of them. Ryan, before the fashion show, had taken some pictures of outside. Butterflys, leaves falling, things he found pretty. Jame thought they were pretty too.

"Ooh! This ones cool- Aw no, this ones gotta be my fav!" James said as they went through them.

"How much fun did you guys have?" Ina asked, tossing Nadia a kid spoon pack.

"Felt like I was on the runway," Nadia said truthfully, nodding her head. Ina smiled at the comment as they continued.