Chapter 5: Explorations

Reid had left the door unlocked, and I walked quietly inside. Just like the other time I'd been, books covered every available surface, stacked in a way only Spencer understood in ways that defied physics. I walked to his room to see the door open, Spencer standing at attention at the end of the bed as I'd instructed.

I pulled out my phone and glanced down at his list, which I'd kept open. I scanned for a certain item...

Pictures/Videos (Private).

In his handwriting next to it: Yes, if they're kept on that server you mentioned, and I have access to them when requested.

I smiled and raised my phone, capturing my view from the doorway. His shoulders were framed by his bedposts, and his ass was still a little pink. I tucked my phone away, dropped my purse, and walked over to the bags, not acknowledging Spencer at all, but watching to ensure he stayed still. I pulled out the first jockstrap I'd picked up at the store- dusty lavender, completely lace. Not at all practical, but I didn't care. I also grabbed a pair of leather cuffs, a plain cock ring, and the spreader bar, then walked over to Spencer. His eyes followed me, but the rest of him didn't move.

I placed the items on the bed. "You're going to put that on. When I return, I want you on your knees, holding the cuffs in both hands above your head. Leave the spreader bar there. Touch yourself only enough to get hard, then put on the ring."

"Yes, ma'am." He said quietly, eyes scanning the toys I'd chosen.

With my current heels I was still shorter than him, but that didn't matter. We both knew I was in control. I reached up, grabbing his hair and lifting his head so his eyes met mine.

"We'll discuss your attitude issues from earlier when I return."

He whined, "Yes, ma'am."

"You brought this on yourself." I said, voice teasingly soft, "Now you're just dealing with the consequences."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am." He gasped, and I released him. He automatically dropped his eyes again.

"Don't keep me waiting."

With that, I turned on my heel and left the room, ducking into the bathroom to strip off my shirt and skirt, leaving only my thin bra and panties with my heels. I thought for a second, then took off my heels too. I glanced at my watch, decided I didn't care if he was ready, and walked back into the bedroom.

Spencer was on his knees, hands shaking a little as he held the cuffs above his head as if presenting an offering. His knees were spread, and I could see the straps of the jockstrap pressing into his ass.

I walked forward, taking the cuffs out of his hands, and he kept his hands where they were. Clearly, he'd read more about etiquette, and was not aiming to make another mistake.

"Hands behind your back." I ordered.

He obeyed immediately and I bent down to cuff them, making sure I could slip a finger between the cuffs and his wrists. As I did, I trailed one hand around his hips, but took it away before I got to where he wanted me.

"Stand up, bend over the bed and present that pretty ass for me."

"Yes, mistress." He rushed to stand up and bent over, resting his on the bedsheets and pushing his ass out, cuffed hands settling into the small of his back.

"Listen to me carefully, because I will not be as forgiving next time. If you call me ma'am or mistress, over text or in person, it will be as a sign of respect. You will not use that sarcastically or to get a reaction. You address me as ma'am because I tell you to." I said, tone harsh. "And don't lie to me again. If I ask you a question, I expect you to answer honestly. Don't try to hide your arousal from me."