Chapter 18: Reparations

We couldn't get back to normal, not any time fast at least. But we started trying to heal. We went on dates, just trying to take our time repairing our friendship. We were civil on cases, careful not to push any boundaries, and only texted on our work phones. On weekends, we met for meals or walks in the park, just trying to feel number.

Eventually, we ended up at each other's homes more often, whether playing games and watching a movie. Things started to feel normal again.

One Saturday night, we ended up cuddling on the couch as a Disney movie played, Spencer holding me against his chest. I'd normally turn it off at this point, but Spencer insisted on watching to the very end, and I didn't mind having an excuse to cuddle him for longer.

"I miss you." He said out of nowhere.

I looked up at him, "Really?"

He nodded, "I miss this, I miss your body and your lips and your eyes and hearing you talk. I want to be with you again."

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please."

I moved up and kissed him. I wrapped one hand around his neck and pulled him close.

"Spencer," I gasped, pulling away. "I love you."

"I love you too." He pulled me up to him again.

We broke apart again and I pulled him close, never wanting to let go.

"Can I sleep over tonight?" He asked.

"Please do." I stood up, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom.

We sat on the bed, and I kissed him again, straddling his lap. He grabbed my hips, pulling me close, and I ran my hand through his hair, pulling his head back and kissing his neck, pulling his shirt up at the same time. We broke apart for a second so I could pull it off, and I pushed him back.

"Fuck," he groaned, "I want you." He was pawing at my shirt.

I sat up, pulling it off, and he reached around me to unclip my bra. I kissed him harder, but he surprised me, picking me up by my hips and flipping us so I was on my back with him on top of me.

"You're so fucking pretty," he muttered, kissing down my chest, biting and sucking lightly. "So beautiful."

"Spence," I groaned, "Just take my damn pants off."

I had barely masturbated since we broke up. All my fantasies were full of him, and all I wanted was his body. His hands worked quickly at my waistband, and I thanked past me for not putting on a belt or anything with buttons. He pulled my pants down and I kicked them off, already reaching down to work on his, but he was faster, moving back up to kiss me as he pulled off his pants.

"You're so amazing," He whispered, grinding down on me, "You're perfect."

"That's you," I answered, biting his neck and marking it. "I love you, Spencer."

"I love you too," he answered, pushing one hand between us to play with my clit, making me push up into his hand.

His fingers moved quickly as I moaned, biting his shoulder. When I pulled away, he kissed me roughly, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I gasped and pushed up against him, loving the feeling of him above me. When he pulled away, I was already close my orgasm and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling me close.

"Spence, I'm going to cum." I groaned into his ear.

"Cum on my hand, do it," he answered, kissing me again.

I moaned and thrust up into his hand, moaning into his mouth. He slowed down for a second, then pulled his hand away and looked at me, licking off his fingers.