Chapter 13: The Party

I made sure to go through the bag once more with Spencer before getting dressed. I went with my classic outfit- lace corset, a short skirt, and leather thigh-high lace-up boots. Spencer pulled on his skirt, awkwardly tucking in his white shirt, which was almost long enough to pass the end of the skirt.

He knelt for me to clasp the collar around him. I did, wrapping one finger around it and pulling him close to me. "This means you are mine. I tell you who you can play with, who you can touch, and what can do. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered.

"What was that, slut? I can't hear you." I growled.

"Yes, Mistress!"

I hummed, then kissed him. "Good little pet. Let's go."

He stood eagerly and we walked to the car, Spencer fiddling with his hands as I drove.

"You checked that you have the right bag, right?" He teased as we pulled up.

"I should spank you for that comment." I muttered, "But I'm guessing you want that."

He shrugged, "I have no idea what you mean."

I grabbed the bag from my backseat, took his hand, and rung the doorbell. Amanda, the host, opened the door, pulling me into a hug.

"Good to see you!" she said, "You look fabulous. I'm glad you came."

"Good to see you too, Amanda. Spence, this is Amanda, the host." I said, "She's one of my oldest friends in the scene."

She held out her hand, "I'm glad to see (Y/N) found someone. It's wonderful to meet you."

He smiled, avoiding taking her hand. I gave him a look.

"I know you don't like shaking hands because of the germs, but we are in a house where that's not even close to the most germ-transmitting thing people do." I reminded him.

"Right. Sorry. Habit," he said, shaking Amanda's hand.

She raised an eyebrow at me, and I just shrugged. "FBI habits."

"Feel free to drop your bag in the closet, and don't drink too much. And leave your phones in the closet." She waved us in, greeting the next guests.

I looked around the room, searching for anyone familiar, and spotted Jenna's bright colored hair across the room. "Spence," I said, "If you want to say hi to Jenna, she's over there. Remember what I told you, approach, offer, and walk away unless she talks to you."

He nodded, beginning to walk over to her as I grabbed a soda from the bar. I kept an eye on Reid but decided to let him have his own time with Jenna. I sat on a couch, relaxing, eyes scanning the room, but mainly focusing on Spencer. A few minutes later, he walked back to me, sitting down.

"Well?" I asked. I knew if he asked outright, she'd say yes, but l never knew with him.

"I don't know how do this," he whined, "I'm still new to this, ma'am."

"Let's go upstairs, I'll talk to her." I offered.

He nodded, and I nodded at Jenna. She understood, and we walked upstairs.

"Closed doors are off limits, open doors mean you can watch, always ask before joining, and ask about safe words if you do." He recited, "Don't say anything negative in earshot."

The first few doors were closed, and we walked quietly past them. The first open door had only two people in a relatively tame spanking scene. The woman was bent over a table, jeweled plug shining between her cheeks, while her male partner walked around her with a whip.