Chapter 38: Punishment

Spencer was standing up, cuffs attached to the ceiling, toes barely touching the ground. His eyes were half-closed with exhaustion and arousal and his cock was bound by a cock ring, which connected to an ass plug. I walked around him, heels clicking softly, running the cane through my hand. Without warning, I struck Spencer's ass hard, making him gasp and pull away, struggling to move.

"Twenty, Mistress," he whined.

"Remind me, little whore," I said, voice falsely sweet, "Why am I punishing you?"

"Because-" he took a second to catch his breath, "Because I was disobedient."

"Be specific, slut," I growled.

"You were away on a case and I had to stay back," he began.

"I know what the circumstances were," I interrupted, "Remind me what you did."

"I touched and came without permission, while you were away on a case. Multiple times."

"And?" I prompted.

Spencer sighed, "I sent you pictures and was being a brat about it, I degraded you even though I'm your slut."

I hit him with the cane again, "Yes, you are. My slut."

He gasped and tensed again, "Twenty-one, Mistress!"

"You're such a fucking whore, you couldn't even ask first," I hissed, "You decided not to ask me before you touched or came, you thought you could have control for a while, and this is what you get. This is what happens if you disobey me."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry, Mistress," Spencer hung his head.

"And above all that, you thought you could call me your slut? You think you can do what you want and degrade me and get away with it?" I spanked him again, then reached up, pulling his hair so he had to look at me, "What did you think would happen?"

"Twenty-two! I- I don't know, Mistress, I just needed it so badly."

"No." I stopped him. "You didn't need it. You don't need to touch, or cum, or do anything unless I tell you to."

"I wanted it, Mistress, I just really wanted it."

"And why did you think you could degrade me?" I raised an eyebrow, "Did you need that too?"

Reid immediately shook his head, "No, I just- I don't know what I was thinking, Mistress, I'm sorry."

"There's a toy I've been meaning to try out," I said, as if I was suddenly thinking of it, "Let's try it out, shall we?"

I walked over to the drawer, pulling out a cock cage, knowing Spencer couldn't see me. I returned to Spencer, uncuffing him from the ceiling and helping him slowly down, bending him over the bed.

"I don't think your ass is quite red enough," I ran one hand over the red marks covering his butt, "You can take a few more strikes, right? Color?"

"Green," he panted, "Fuck."

I picked up the cane again, striking Spencer three more times in quick succession, making him grind into the bed.

"Twenty-three," he panted, "Twenty-four, twenty-five, Mistress."

"Much better," I hummed, "Five for every times you came without permission."

He nodded. I reached forward and slowly started working the metal plug out of his ass, making Spencer tense at first, but his exhaustion made him relax, letting me work it out more quickly. I slipped it off his cock, stroking him a few times before putting it down. Then, I picked up the cock cage and held it in front of his face.