Chapter 28: Strangulation

I gripped Spencer's hair and pulled him into a kiss, my other hand stroking him over his pants. He gasped and his hips twitched forward, but I didn't care. I knew he wanted to move his hands, but I'd bound them tight with his tie and he loved it.

"Mistress," he moaned, "Please."

"Please what?" I growled.

"Please fuck me." He whimpered, "I'm so needy, I want to be bent over and fucked, please."

I moved my hand around to his ass, squeezing it. He groaned and whined. I smiled and unbuttoned his pants.

"Bend over the bed, slut." I ordered, and he shoved his pants down, quickly moving to obey.

I put my strap on and stroked his ass, then pulled his lacy panties to the side, pushing one finger against the plug that had been in him all day. He whined, pushing his face into the bed. I gripped it and slowly started to pull it out, making him moan louder.

"Mistress," he whined, "Please fuck me."

I hummed, reaching around to stroke him, "Ask nicely."

He gasped, "Ma'am! Please fuck me, make your slut feel so good, please, Mistress, fill me with your strap."

With that, I pushed into him, making him arch forward and moan. I kept my hand around his cock as I began pushing into him, matching my strokes with my thrusts. He looked so beautiful like this, arms bound, sweaty and moaning for me.

"Such a good little whore for me, taking my strap so well, just begging to be fucked by your mistress." I said, slapping his ass.

"Fuck!" He groaned, "Oh, fuck, Mistress, I want to be so good for you, I love when you fuck me ma'am."

I stopped, letting go and pulling out of him, undoing his handcuffs. "Get on your back on the bed."

"Yes Mistress!" He climbed onto the bed and spread his legs, already gripping the headboard and looking at me eagerly.

I got onto the bed and stroked him as I lined up between his legs, loving his expression. I pushed in and he almost screamed, burying his face in his arm, panting.

"Look at me," I ordered, "Now. Watch me fuck you."

"Yes Mistress!" He quickly moved to look at me as I began fucking him.

"Such a dirty little whore, spread out and moaning for me," I leaned forward to grip his throat as I stroked and fucked him.

He gasped and bucked up his hips, eyes locked on mine.

"You want to cum all over your Mistress?" I asked, "Want to cum for me?"

He nodded, begging with his eyes. I released his throat and he gasped.

"Mistress, please," he immediately started begging, "Please let me cum for you, you make me feel so good, please let me cum."

"Have you earned it?" I asked.

He groaned, "Only if you think so, Mistress, I only want to do what you want."

I hummed in appreciation. Spencer was so well trained for me he didn't even say he earned it unless I thought so.

"Beg for me."

"Yes, Mistress, fuck, please," he immediately obeyed, "Please let me cum for you, your strap feels so good in my ass, please let me cum, I want to be so good for you." He was groaning and panting between words as I sped up, "Please, Mistress, please, please, fuck!"

"Cum for me." I ordered, choking him again and stroking him faster.

He immediately gasped and bucked his hips up, moaning and cumming, spurting over both our bodies, burying his eyes in his arm as he tensed. I slowed down as he did, but didn't pull out, instead letting him twitch and finish.