Chapter 9: Late Lunch and Playtime

The next morning, I woke up to a loud knocking at my door. I grumbled and pulled myself out of bed, made sure I was wearing clothes, and opened the door.

Spencer stood outside the door, holding a paper box. "I know you aren't feeling good, so I brought you a bagel." He smiled, opening the box to reveal an everything bagel with all my favorite toppings.

I sighed gratefully and opened the door to let him in. "Sorry I'm not dressed, slow morning."

"It's 10:30, you're normally up by 8. Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded, "Headache made me sleep in. Come on in, I'll make coffee."

He grinned and entered. We made small talk as I brewed the coffee, and I gave him a heavily sugared cup. He clearly had something else and his mind, but I waited for him to make the first move.

"I'm sorry about giving you a kiss last night." He finally blurted out. "I didn't know if that was appropriate."

I shrugged, "I've given you kisses before. I didn't mind, it was actually really nice."

He smiled. This was the Spencer I didn't see when we were playing: the nervous, shy kid who never wanted to hurt or make anyone uncomfortable, and even made sure a chaste kiss on the forehead was okay. So different from the sexy man who knelt for me and let me tie him up, begging me to cum and moaning into my shoulder. And I loved both sides of him.

No, I don't love him. He's a friend. He's a coworker and a friend, and that's all.

He clearly had something else to say. I looked him up and down, waiting.

"I really enjoyed last weekend." He said, and I smiled. "I want to keep playing with you, if that's okay."

I nodded. "Is there anything specific you want to d0?"

"I want to try pegging." He blurted out.

I tilted my head, "In the shop you said that you'd tried anal before. What do you mean you want to try it?"

"I've been with men before," He bit his lip, dropping his eyes, "But... I want you to fuck me."

How did he say something so dirty, yet sound so innocent?

I stood up, moving around to stand in front of him where he sat. He looked up at me, and I brushed my hand through his hair. He looked up through his long lashes at me, waiting for me to react.

"You want me to fuck you, pretty boy?" I asked, smirking. "You want me to stretch that pretty little ass of yours and make you moan?"

He nodded eagerly.

"What was that?" I asked, tugging his hair gently.

He whined, "Yes, ma'am. I want you to fuck me, please."

"Go to my room, strip off your pants and underwear and get on your hands and knees." I ordered.

He nodded, I stepped away, and he rushed to the bedroom. I smiled, glad I'd grabbed a vibrating plug from the bags I'd bought for Spencer, and entered my room, walking to my toy drawer. I pulled out the key, unlocked it, and took out the plug, slipping the remote into my hand so Reid couldn't see it, and a large container of lube.

Spencer watched me as I got out the toys but focused his eyes ahead as I walked over to him. I squirted some lube onto my hand and began circling the tight ring of muscle. He whined and pushed back into my hand, but I pulled my hand away.

"Stay still, little slut," I warned.

"Yes, ma'am."

I slowly pushed one finger into his ass, bit by bit. From the angle I was at, I could find his prostate easily and pushed gently. Spencer gasped, and I smiled. Lubing up another finger, I pushed it inside and slowly began stretching him.