Chapter 42: The Bet

Spencer and I fucked like animals when we got home. We were determined for a win, but the game began at 7 AM, so we had all the time before that to satisfy ourselves for the next three weeks. After two rounds in the bed, another one in the shower, one on the couch, and one soft one before we fell asleep, we were both sated and satisfied. Hopefully. When we woke up, I looked over my phone to see a text from Garcia with a reminder of the rules and how long I'd bet we could last without orgasming at all. I groaned at my pounding head as I realized what we'd signed up for.

Spencer walked in and passed me a steaming cup of coffee, "That wasn't the best challenge we could have taken."

I sighed, taking several drinks from the mug before responding, "No kidding. And orgasms help hangovers too."

He nodded, kissing me, "We win $200 if we make it, though."

"There were five bets made." I was confused.

"We put in 50 bucks. That's not a win if we get it back." He answered, "Depending on how you think about it."

I nodded, understanding his logic, and drank more coffee.

"Do you really think we can do it?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe. We're going to try."

My phone buzzed.

Message to: BAU Fam from: Emily
Are we allowing chastity devices?

Of course, Emily would think of that.

Message to: BAU Fam from: Morgan
Don't those count as toys?

Message to: BAU Fam
Depends on who you ask.

Spencer was reading over my shoulder, "I don't know if that would make it better or worse."

Message to: BAU Fam from: Hotch
I'm not a part of this, but, hypothetically, I would say they have to resist all on their own, no devices.

Message to: BAU Fam from: Garcia
The referee has spoken. No devices.

"Well, that answers that," I showed Spencer the messages, "No chastity devices."

He nodded, "Let the three weeks begin."

***

The first few days were easy. We left for a case, and although we were in the same room, we were just happy cuddling and kissing. It was by around day 4 (Ha! Suck it, Morgan) that we began to feel the effects of it.

"I have never wanted vanilla sex more in my entire life," I groaned as we boarded the plane, heading home after a case. "Is this what you feel like all the time, JJ?"

"I don't have a dumb three week bet with no orgasms." She responded, "So, no."

"No, the wanting vanilla sex part," I waved off her statement.

She rolled her eyes, "I guess? It's just sex."

Spencer wasn't doing much better, he was just less vocal about it.

"Ready to break yet?" JJ teased, "At least wait another day so I get the money."

"We're going to make it," Spencer shot back.

I curled up in Spencer's lap for the rest of the plane ride, falling asleep quickly. The last few days had been exhausting and being with Spencer always made me happy. When we landed, I drove home and we curled up on the couch, putting Doctor Who on in the background as we cuddled.

"Morgan did say that we can have non-sexual scenes," Reid pointed out as I groaned about the bet that I'd stupidly entered us in.

"Spence, you know that as soon as we started, we'd break." I reminded him, "It's one thing if we've been sexual recently, but I wouldn't be able to hold myself back, and I don't think you could either."