Chapter 10: New Cases

I woke up around 6, Spencer looking up at me. He practically had hearts in his eyes, but I assured myself it was just all the hormones after sex.

"Hey, Spence," I said, smiling down at him.

He grinned and waved at me, humming as he cuddled into my thigh like a pillow. I chuckled and pet his hair, relaxing.

"I got a message from Em, the team is going out for dinner tonight since we have another case early tomorrow, you interested?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, that sounds really nice. I can drive you back to your place if you want to change clothes, I'll ask Emily where we're going."

"It's okay, my clothes from earlier should work fine," he shrugged, "They're not really that dirty. Well, other than my underwear."

"If you're okay with that." I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, seeing a text from Emily with an invitation and the address of a more upscale restaurant, with the message 'Rossi is paying'.

I told Reid he has to move if we're going to go, and he groaned and kissed the inside of my thigh, then moved away and I got up, stripping off my shirt and going to the kitchen to grab my dress. It had a little bit of a built-in bra, enough that I decided it wasn't worth it to put one on, so I just pulled on a new pair of underwear and my heels. Spencer got dressed as well, and I realized that the collar of his shirt was placed high enough up that my present would be concealed.

"Hey, Spence," I said, reentering the bedroom, and he perked up. "Get on your knees, hands behind your back."

He nodded, a little confused, but obeyed. "Yes, ma'am." He dropped to his knees, lowering his eyes and waiting patiently. I opened my toy drawer, reaching in the back to get the small box. I knelt to be on eye level with Spencer, touching lightly on the bottom of his chin so he looked at me.

I held up the box, opening it up, revealing a simple silver locking collar. He gasped, looking between me and the collar.

"(Y/N) ... Are you sure?" He whispered. "I know what this means..."

"It's a consideration collar. I want you to have it. When I've been the submissive in relationships, I've felt much more focused wearing one." I looked him in the eyes. "It's up to you."

He reached out and brushed the collar with his fingers. For the first time, Dr. Reid was speechless.

"I love it." He looked up at me, smiling, "I'd really like to wear it."

I smiled, taking it out of the box and showing him how to put it on. "It's not a true locking collar, there's just a release mechanism on the side of the pendant." I explained. "I wanted to get one that you can hide beneath your shirt if you want, it's up to you."

I clasped it for him, and he looked up at me, smiling sweetly, and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you."

I nodded and helped him up, then grabbed my phone.

Message to: Emily
Reid's driving me, I want to get hammered. On the way soon.

Message from: Emily
On a Sunday? Wow, who or what are you drinking away?

Message to: Emily
No comment.

Reid grabbed his phones and keys, I grabbed both of mine and my house keys, and he looped one hand around the collar as I held his other one. On the way to the restaurant, he didn't say anything, but was beaming with happiness.

Realizing I hadn't mentioned it earlier, I got out my alternative phone and messaged Spencer.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
You can take that off whenever you want. But when you're wearing it, remember what it means.