Chapter 43: You Can Take It

I wrapped the ropes around Spencer's wrists, pulling the ties tight and securing the ropes to the headboard before doing the same with his ankles, securing one to each bedpost. He pulled against the ropes, but they held tight.

"Aww, cute, you think you can get out," I said, running one finger up Spencer's chest. "Not happening."

He whined around the gag. I walked to the drawer and pulled out a vibrating cock ring/butt plug toy, lubing it up and slowly working it onto his cock and into his ass, making him whine. I made sure he couldn't see the remote.

"I have some paperwork to finish, so you're just going to have to wait here," I smiled, putting a small device into his hand. "If it becomes too much, squeeze that and it'll alert me immediately."

It was a special remote I'd bought that sent an alert to both my phones and my computer, making sure I'd see it. He nodded.

"See you later, darling," I waved and turned, walking towards the door. Then I turned around. "Oh, and if you make any noise, it'll just last longer." I smiled and turned the vibrator on its lowest setting.

Spencer gasped, but quickly caught himself and quieted down. I walked away, chucking a little to myself.

I spent the next hour going over paperwork from Hotch, occasionally playing with the vibrator settings. I heard a few gasps from the bedroom, but nothing to merit punishment. Yet. I finished the paperwork and sent it back, then walked back to the bedroom, setting my personal phone camera to record and placing it on my dresser, where I knew it would capture the scene on the bed. Spencer was straining against the ropes, eyes screwed shut as he fought not to make noise.

I clicked a button on the remote and Spencer twitched, hips thrusting into nothing. He whined and groaned but I just tutted softly, watching him react. This wasn't the constant vibrations he was used to, but a soft, slower one followed by three fast jolts, which it took a while for him to get used to.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe.

Spencer stayed silent, knowing I'd punish him for any noise, instead just shaking his head. I smiled and opened the toy drawer, taking out a vibrator, making Spencer's eyes widen. I sat on the side of the bed, turned it on, and placed it against the head of his cock. Spencer almost immediately moaned and ground up against the toy.

"That's two strikes so far, darling," I reminded him.

Spencer nodded, struggling to stay quiet, bucking up against the vibrator. I knew he was close by the way his hips were twitching and the way he tried to control his breathing. I smiled and turned the vibrator up. Unable to hold it back, Spencer whined again. I just shook my head, tutting, before reaching down to disconnect the cock ring from the plug. I tugged it off, only moving the vibrator away for a second, smiling and Spencer buried his head in the pillows, struggling to stay quiet.

"Cum," I ordered.

He immediately obeyed, breath loud around the gag as he spurted all over his chest, hips twitching. I took the vibrator off his cock and set the plug in his ass to the lowest setting, a consistent vibrating.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Seeing him nod, I smiled, "Good."

I turned and walked out again, making sure the ringer on my work phone was on, in case Spencer used the safeword device. I busied myself with idle tasks, slowly upping the settings on the plug until it was as high as it would go.

When I reentered the bedroom, Spencer was shaking, straining against the ropes, eyes screwed shut. He was so lost in the sensations he didn't even notice me enter, at least not until I ran one finger up his cock, making him gasp.