Chapter 60: Tease

I hated the healing process, hated the twinges of pain and the changes of bandages, hated how long it took, hated that I couldn't pick up both of my children. Finally, I was down to just tape and bandages on my shoulder. I had almost a full range of movement, although it was worse in the morning or when I was tired.

One weekend morning, I decided to ignore Spencer's constant insistence that we shouldn't have sex yet. I was horny, dammit, and I know my limits, and fuck the rules. I dealt with that after the first time I was shot and after giving birth. Not again, no thank you.

Spencer was still asleep, breathing softly as I pulled back the covers enough to reveal his boxers and push them down.

That was all he'd been sleeping in, while I chose to wear thin tank tops instead. We both needed the skin contact.

I started slowly stroking Spencer, reaching up to play with his nipple as I loved, careful not to move fast enough to wake him up. He quickly became hard and I began teasing, rubbing my thumb over his tip, spreading the beading precum.

"Fuck," Spencer moaned.

I looked up in surprise, but Spencer's eyes were still closed, his arms unmoving. I realized he thought it was a dream.

"Oh, this will be fun," I hummed.

I moved my hand from his nipple, instead ghosting my fingers over his lops, careful not to push him.

"Stop," he muttered, "Stop teasing."

I didn't, continuing to run two fingers over his lips.

"Please- please, Daddy, I want to make you feel good- please," Spencer begged, opening his mouth.

I smiled and pushed two fingers into his mouth, letting him set the pace as I continued stroking, a little faster now.

Spencer pulled back from my fingers, "Ma'am... Ma'am, please, please ride me, use my pathetic cock, please."

That caught me off guard, but he didn't stop.

"I'm your pathetic little fucktoy, please use me, please let me fill you, oh, fuck, please."

I shivered at his dirty words as I shifted, straddling him, grinding against his cock, pushing my fingers against his mouth just a little. He took the hint and began sucking eagerly. I lifted myself and slowly lowered onto Spencer's cock, gently fucking myself.

Spencer sucked harder, swallowing around my fingers. I began to move faster, left hand gently working my clit.

"Spence," I whispered, "So good for me."

He moaned around my fingers, sucking harder.

Out of habit, I asked, "Color?"

He tapped the bed three times. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him closely, but his eyes didn't move, he still seemed completely asleep. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth. Spencer groaned and moved a little as if to follow them.

"Hotch- Daddy- please."

I froze. Well, that wasn't what I expected.

"Mistress," Spencer moaned, "Daddy, please use me."

I began riding him as my thoughts raced. Dreams aren't always expressions of something the person really wants, I knew Spencer may not see Hotch that way. It might be a conflation in his dream.

"Mistress, please," Spencer sounded desperate, "Please, I want to cum in you, please, I want it so bad."

"Cum for me," I whispered, my own orgasm overtaking me as he thrusted up, "My good fucktoy."