Chapter 19: Drinks with Friends

"I swear to all that is holy, Spencer, I will have you bent over my knee in the middle of the fucking office if you say anything about the image you made me send last night." I grumbled, slamming my car door as we walked into the office.

I'd already texted everyone and told them it was a dare, that Spencer had dared me to send it, but it didn't matter.

"Go ahead, you know I'll like it." He winked as we entered the elevator.

The doors opened and we walked into the bullpen. Immediately, Morgan wolf whistled at me.

"Someone likes more than the handcuffs we carry!" He yelled.

I blew him a kiss.

Emily just looked at me, simply raising an eyebrow, and I slumped down in my seat.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Spencer asked innocently, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I swear, Spencer, if you make one more comment, I will send the pictures I have of you on your knees to the entire department and print them out to use as confetti."

His eyes went wide, and he shot me a look, but the smile I had made sure he knew I was kidding.

"Oh damn!" Morgan laughed, "Pretty boy's not as vanilla as he seems, huh?"

"I really didn't need to know any of this," JJ muttered.

"Everyone to the briefing room," Garcia called, walking past us.

Hotch, unsurprisingly, pulled me and Spencer into his office on the way.

"Do I really want to know why that image was sent last night?" He asked.

"I lost a bet to Spencer," I muttered, "He beat me in Mario Kart."

He sighed, "So you sent a picture of you in shibari to the group?"

"It won't happen again, Sir." Spencer said.

I had to hold back my laughter.

"At least don't try and pull the background trick again," He warned us.

"Understood." I confirmed.

He walked out and Spencer turned to me. "You tell me not to make a comment about anything and then you almost lose your shit when I address him as 'Sir'?"

"One more word out of you and I'll have you on your fucking knees." I grumbled, following him out of the room.

***

Do murderers never take a break? Seriously, can't there be some kind of off season?

Apparently not.

We'd barely arrived home when another case came in. Several murders across the country, and three other potential victims missing.

"We're not getting of the plane." Hotch said, "We need to refuel and turn around again."

We all groaned.

"We'll brief while we're refueling, so you can all sleep on the way, but as soon as we touch down, we need to get to work." He continued, "Garcia, let's get started."

"Yes, Sir." She responded, "Alright, we've got four vics, like Hotch said. All blond women, former sex workers, now mothers. Three more are missing, and the four that have turned up were missing for about two weeks before they were found but had been dead about a week before they were found. High-traffic areas, meaning the unsub kept them that time. No signs of sexual assault, but they'd been starved."

"Were they street walkers or did they have client lists?" Emily asked.

"I'm not entirely sure, they're still interviewing the husbands, and it's unclear how much they knew about their wives' former careers." She answered, "But they all married upper-class men and have kids, all live in the same neighborhood, so I'm checking post-prostitution social lives to see if there's overlap."