Chapter 37: Relaxation

We didn't have much time in the next few weeks to really sit down and talk with Hotch. Cases were flooding in and it seemed like one of us always had too much to do in too little time.

Finally, almost a month later, we had time to talk again. I sat on a chair, wearing only a thin nightdress, while Spencer knelt by my feet on the floor on a pillow, Hotch across from us. Spencer leaned against my thigh, humming as I pet his hair.

"So what do you want, Hotch?" I asked, "The kind of thing Spence and I are doing right now, or...?"

"I think so?" He shrugged, "I honestly have no idea."

I nodded, thinking, then reached behind me, grabbed another pillow, and tossed it on the floor on the other side of my legs. "Kneel, facing me. Legs spread, sitting on your heels, hands behind your back. Keep good posture, but don't look at me unless I tell you to."

He started to get up to obey.

"What are the safewords?" I asked before he could take a step.

"Green is good, yellow is slow down, red or kiwi is stop." He recited, "If I can't talk for any reason, tap on your leg, or drop a bell or ribbon if I have one."

"Color?" I asked, nodding with approval.

"Green." With that, he moved forward to the pillow, dropped to his knees, and arranged himself.

It took a few seconds, but when he was done, I smiled. "You look exquisite like that, you know that?"

"Thank you," he said, "Ma'am."

I stood up and knelt in front of him, one finger under his chin so he looked at me. "Don't think, just answer. Tell me what you want."

"I want to stop thinking," he said in a rush, "Let me let go."

I thought for a second, then smiled. "Spencer and I are going to go back to the bedroom and get some things ready. You're going to strip and return to this position. Fold your clothes and put them on the chair you were sitting on."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come with me, pet," I walked past Spencer towards the bedroom, knowing he'd follow behind me. We reached the bedroom and I walked to the drawer, while Reid obediently stayed by the foot of the bed, still on his knees. I grabbed several colors of rope. Spencer perked up at the sight of the rope. We both knew he was a total rope bunny and loved the feeling of being bound.

"Stand up, hands out," I ordered.

He stood, presenting immediately, and I began tying a harness, rope wrapping over his shoulders and down his chest, rope sitting tight, though not uncomfortable, against his skin. I added two leg pieces, similar to rope garters, purposefully avoiding Spencer's bulge. I clipped a specially made leash onto his collar and a small loop on the rope harness, allowing me to lead him without putting strain on the collar.

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered, leash wrapped around my wrist as I grabbed the rest of the rope.

We walked out of the room and back to the living room, where Aaron was waiting, still in position, completely naked. Spencer returned to his position at my side, leash still in my hand. Hotch's eyes flashed with excitement when he saw how Spencer was tied, but maintained his stance.

"Color, Aaron?" I asked.

"Green, Mistress."

I smiled and held up the rope I was holding, "Do you want to be tied up like Spencer?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said immediately.

I undid one of the coils of rope, holding it against his skin, and smiling. "Arms out." As soon as he obeyed, I began tying him, starting with a basic pentagram harness and slowly building on it, making sure he was okay with it. I chose not to bind his arms or legs, knowing the first time being bound was often strange. When I finished, I column tied the rest of the rope behind him. "Color?"