Chapter 3:

Haneul's POV:

Ten years had passed since they took me in the facility. I still vividly remember on how they captured me. The system hasn't changed, we're locked in this prison - obeying every word they say. They are scared of us, our powers, our abilities, that's why they force us into doing their orders.

"Haneul, please focus on the given task." a staff handed a bunch of random objects. We had our so-called 'training session' to test and train our powers. I had an unbelievably easy time doing what they tasked for all of us - just one single look from the top student, I can do what they did.

The incident ten years ago still haunts me. I know that I'm not a blue, but I have powers of a blue. It's confusing. "Great job everyone! Session is over, head to the lunch room. No one should even try to escape, we all know that it won't work." the staff clapped her hands together. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked to the place.
️️ ️️️️️️️️️ ️️ ️️ ️️
They still stick to the color system. We have buildings for each colors, it contains their rooms, lunch rooms, training rooms and stuff like that. If they find out that I'm not a blue, I'm for sure dead.
️️ ️️️️️️️️️ ️️ ️️ ️️
"Haneul, Ms. Kim is requesting for you. She's at her office." Lia, a kind nurse and a staff here at the facility. I nodded and followed her steps. "She's here." Ms. Kim smiled at me.
️️ ️️️️️️️️️ ️️ ️️ ️️
Lia sent a small bow and left the two of us alone. "What's with the sudden meeting?" I asked maintaining my emotionless face. "Darling, you can't keep pushing me away. You can trust me." she sighed. I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Every one that say that can't be trusted."
️️ ️️️️️️️️️ ️️ ️️ ️
"It's been a decade. Lower your guards Kim Haneul." the elder adjusted her glasses before sternly looking at me. "You're not a blue, I know." she smiled smugly. "Isn't that enough reason to trust me? I haven't spread your little secret, have I?" her words made me freeze.
️️ ️ ️️ ️️ ️️
She knew, but how? I looked at her before clearing my throat. I tried to find my voice, "Why did you call me here again?". She chuckled, "Be careful, Haneul-ah. I can't force you to put your trust in me, but I promise to keep your secret. The higher positions are getting suspicious of you. Especially, madam."
️️ ️️️️️️️️️ ️️ ️️ ️️
I nodded my head and left the room. She knew that I wasn't a blue. I sighed and shook my head to clear my thoughts. My stomach suddenly grumbled. "Shit, I haven't eaten lunch yet."