Chapter 29:

Hongjoong's POV:

We all turned our heads to the panting woman. "Here. I'm here." She catched her breath as she cut the ropes we were tied to. Yoona was still shedding tears. Yeonmi seemed to notice this and looked around.

She stared at us one by one as if she was counting. "Where's Yunho and Haneul?" She hesitantly spoke. I looked at her and chewed on my bottom lip. I felt the other's gaze pierce through me.

I was about to answer when another pain filled scream was heard. "Shit." Yeonmi cursed under her breath before running to the sound. We all followed her and arrived at a locked door.

"How are we-" "Shhh!" Yeomni cut off Jongho from speaking, gesturing us to move and hide. We all hid in a corner, near the door. I heard a whimper coming from inside. My mind immediately pictured the two covered with blood.

"I'll fucking kill whoever dares to hurt them." Seonghwa balled his fist. The door then opened, making us surprised. Madam is holding a knife, smeared with thick red liquid dripping down to the floor.

I took the chance to peek what's inside the door. "Fools! Thinking that they can outsmart me. Next time this happens I'll make sure to cut their heads off." She chuckled evilly, wiping her knife to the hem of her shirt.

She proceeded to walk away, after closing the door. Realizing that she didn't lock the door, we all scurried to it. Yeonmi gently held the knob and twisted the silver material.

The view made all of us stop into a halt. Haneul was covered with cuts and blood while Yunho with bruises. Yunho's face immediately brightened at the sight of his friends. "What?..." Chaelin trailed off, seeing her friend extremely hurt. The girls teared up. I stomped towards Yunho and freed him from his chains.

I saw Seonghwa gently remove the chains from Haneul's unconcious figure. He was trying hard to control his anger that was building up from his stomach. One mere though of his friends being hurt was enough for him to explode.

Yoona collapsed on the floor, covering her mouth to prevent her loud sobs. Chaelin was by her side, doing all her might to comfort the older. Mingi is checking on Yunho. The others were just too overwhelmed.

"Guys," Yeonmi spoke quietly. All heads turned to her. "My office, now." she glanced at Haneul before exiting first.

⋆⋆⋆

"We have no time to spare. Split up in groups, we'll warn the trainees with our plan." Yeonmi pushed her glasses up, looking determined. I stood up and exhaled loudly. "It's time to do our jobs properly."

.......................................................................

Hi! It's Siren, again. To whoever is reading, I salute to you. You've come so far - tolerating my shitty writing. Anyway, I'm sure you all figured out who the "ship" is gonna be. Or did you? 🙊 Also, a little info;  I use Hongjoong's povs because he's kinda observant? And he rarely ever talks sooo.

Please look forward to future chapters!